For those moments you want to eat that chip or cave into a cookie...remind yourself

That's really lovely!

That song seems to be popular with the inspirational weight loss videos. This is one I watched recently, though it was actually made in 2010. Ben Does Life.

(though I do have to say that the ONLY reason I have been able to lose the 70+ I've lost, and have a view to losing all the weight I want to lose going forward, is because I did NOT give up cookies and chips...they are accounted for and eaten in moderation, but to give them up entirely *for me* has ALWAYS spelled disaster and utter ruin for weight-loss efforts and my body...)

I had seen that quite a while ago but had forgotten about it. It brought a tear to my eye today. So PROUD of him AND of the yoga instructor who gave him a chance..................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter