For thise of you that recieved a DDO pin

No, I was not. And, for some reason, every PIN I have ever received has gone to my daughter's email. She's 13. I have 6 emails on file with Disney and not a single one ever gets a PIN code.

I was already booked. But I got the snail mail version and mine is bright yellow and says "Since you've been here before...." so the offer is for people who have been there before. We went last year. Mine came to my boyfriend...so I am not sure if the offers are going out in ABC order or if by when you were last there.

His last name starts with D and we went April 2012. Not sure if those factors have anything to do with it. And i got mine last week.

I'm booked for this July with the dining plan, and got the FD pin for late summer through early December. Mine has the same "Since you've been here before..." tag line and I got it in the mail. I also went this past New Years but without the dining plan. I've never been during that time. The only time I got free dining was January 2012.

I was already booked for last week of August, checking in 8/25, the first day of the FD PIN. Never got the e-mail about a PIN. Called and they found one attached to my account. This was last month when the first wave of PINs started to come out. Just got the snail mail version this week!

The same thing happened to us with our visit coming up in December. My son who has never been to Disney World is the one that got the pin. It also came in snail mail in a bright yellow envelope and said that they wanted him to come back. I opened the mail without even looking at who it was addressed to as I assumed it was mine.

And we did not already have reservations as we were planning on going in January and had not made reservations yet but glad we didn't as now we get free dining.

I was already booked and got the "since you've been here before". We had been to DL in 2008 and the last time I was at WDW was 1996.

I was booked under my name but DH got the pin. It said the thing about "since you've been before..." but he never has.

We were already booked with a special travel agent rate but received the pin code via email so we changed over to Disney to get free dining. It came to our regular email account and the last time we were there was Oct 2011.

Yep. We booked in February and I called and had the PIN weeks ago. Still haven't actually received it in my email or regular mail. I get PINs every year, and I have always been booked by the time I receive them.

We were not booked and we received a PIN...bright yellow and said "We've cooked up something special for:" it was addressed to my husband who has never lifted a finger planning a trip! Came in snail mail for us.

We were not booked either. I had played around with dates on the website though. I got the bright yellow envelope with we've cooked up something via snail mail.

We had just booked the week before. Received it in snail mail, bright yellow and said "We've cooked up something special for you". We had received one that same day in e-mail but it was for a different time period. Called and added it to our reservation. We did have to change to a Royal Room since they PORS regular rooms were booked up for the free dining, upgraded to DxDP and still saved over $1200 on our stay.:dance3:

My DH got the yellow snail mail offer "A delicious Walt Disney World Offer" "Since you;ve been here before" for FD this year. We are not going to WDW in 2013 and we do not have a reservation. What surprised me is that DH is not registered on the WDW site - only I am. He has been to WDW on all of our vacations and has never been the 'lead' in the reservation. Now, here is the real mystery. We moved in February, and we received this PIN this spring at our NEW address, a couple of months after we moved. How in the world did Disney know that he had moved? :confused3 I hope a pin for 2014 makes it's way to us!

My DH got the yellow snail mail offer "A delicious Walt Disney World Offer" "Since you;ve been here before" for FD this year. We are not going to WDW in 2013 and we do not have a reservation. What surprised me is that DH is not registered on the WDW site - only I am. He has been to WDW on all of our vacations and has never been the 'lead' in the reservation. Now, here is the real mystery. We moved in February, and we received this PIN this spring at our NEW address, a couple of months after we moved. How in the world did Disney know that he had moved? :confused3 I hope a pin for 2014 makes it's way to us!

Does he have an account with ESPN?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter