For the Podcast Crew...

sarahsmom73

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Phew.. I have been thinking about the Podcast Crew all day. For the past year I have been blogging the medical journey we have been on with our 2 year old. It is through this journey I have really come to appreciate living each day. I found this quote I wanted to share with you in hopes that it will bring you some comfort:

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

Thinking of you guys~

Phew.. I have been thinking about the Podcast Crew all day. For the past year I have been blogging the medical journey we have been on with our 2 year old. It is through this journey I have really come to appreciate living each day. I found this quote I wanted to share with you in hopes that it will bring you some comfort:

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

Thinking of you guys~

That is beautiful......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter