For the First Time In Forever... Updated 9/10

Love the new costume and I so understand you excitement.

Where in the world did you find an Anna coronation dress?? I've stalked the Disney Store website forever looking for one!

My mom bought it for Belle at a boutique and it was about $40.00

HOWEVER... they are all over Ebay for half the price. Wish we would have know. :confused3

Love the new costume and I so understand you excitement.

Thanks! Our trips are so close!

My absolute favorite part about the Dis is the hand full of lifelong friends I've made from around the country.

I feel like such a weirdo for saying so, but these ladies are some of my favorite people in the whole world.

There's nothing like checking your Ipad after a very long day and finding that one of your friends sent your girls messages from Anna and Elsa. I could not wait to show them this morning and they all felt so special.

(You can check it out on AGPrincesses YouTube channel. She's BookishPrincess and she's updating live this week.)

Thank you Emma for being such a wonderful friend! We love you!

To all of my other Dis besties- Big Hugs:grouphug: I'm so glad that we are all still doing this thing together​

My absolute favorite part about the Dis is the hand full of lifelong friends I've made from around the country.

I feel like such a weirdo for saying so, but these ladies are some of my favorite people in the whole world.

There's nothing like checking your Ipad after a very long day and finding that one of your friends sent your girls messages from Anna and Elsa. I could not wait to show them this morning and they all felt so special.

(You can check it out on AGPrincesses YouTube channel. She's BookishPrincess and she's updating live this week.)

To all of my other Dis besties- Big Hugs:grouphug: I'm so glad that we are all still doing this thing together​

I saw her videos on Instagram. So cute! I wish I could have met Emma in person....I think I stayed at BWI while she was still down there!

Yay! How cute. :lovestruc

I don't think you are crazy at all - I have met some of my very best friends here on the DIS. They live all over the US (and some are overseas!) but they are all awesome. It's pretty great. :hug:

By the second to last day of our trip, things were starting to smooth out. Sure, we didn't ride a single thing, but we were happy to tour the parks.

That morning slept in a bit and headed to Epcot to have lunch and meet Mulan. (Again. Only this time in costume.)

First we stopped at Tinkerbell's garden, which was so lovely.

The meet and greet was darling and Mulan was happy to meet a little girl wearing her costume. The girls working in China were also taken with a little blonde Mulan.

For lunch we ate fish and chips in England and sat out on benches while Belle played around in the garden.

I think I missed mentioning that Mousekeeping took Belle's beloved poodle, Poodie, to take away to be laundered while they were changing our sheets. It was a sad moment, but the sweet cast members gave her an Eeyore and a ballon in Poodie's place.

When we returned to our room that afternoon we found Poodie and Eeyore spooning on the bed. :goodvibes

They are both still around and very loved to this day and Poodie has been to Disney World twice.

That night we had a special pre-birthday celebration at Chef Mickeys.

This was her reaction when we arrived-

We've decided that we like breakfast better than dinner, but it was still a great time.:thumbsup2

IMG_0230_zps9518f050.jpg
[/URL]​

This is a great picture! Love it.​

So cool that the girls got a special video greeting!

DIS friends are some of the BEST friends!! :thumbsup2

LOVE her reaction to Mulan and Minnie! That cupcake picture is adorable!

Tell her hi for me!! I love that girl!! she is such a sweetheart!

Okay! :goodvibes (She will see it here, too! Haha! Shawna says 'hi' Emma!)

So cool that the girls got a special video greeting!

DIS friends are some of the BEST friends!! :thumbsup2

LOVE her reaction to Mulan and Minnie! That cupcake picture is adorable!

Those pictures are precious. I love her reaction to seeing Minnie!

I know! The Minnie picture will be one of my all-time favorite Disney pictures. It was too perfect of a shot. :goodvibes

We are about a month and a half out and I can hardly believe it!

I was able to get all of our desired Fastpass+ selections. Most importantly- the girls are getting to meet Elsa and Anna.

There was an issue with Belle's Frozen coronation gown and the boutique called to let us know that it wouldn't be coming in. However, I was able to trade out for the cutest baby Elsa dress ever created and I get to pick it up this afternoon.

The real deal Elsa costume was hidden in the back of Gregg's closet, but someone (my eyes are on you, big sister) showed Evie where I was keeping it and she ripped it off the hanger and tore the sleeve a bit.

Belle is going to wear a different Anna costume, because she decided that she looks cute in braids and it will work....

Good thing because it was going to have to work regardless.

I bought our tickets to the Halloween party...

We will be dressing up like a Neverland crew.

Belle is going to be Wendy...

I will be a mermaid, Gregg a pirate, Zoë will be Tinkerbell and Evie...

was going to be Tiger Lily...until she wasn't.

Now she's going to be a witch. With a wand and a cape.

She absolutely insists on being a witch. So whatever... a witch it is.

School is in full swing, so I'm not sure how much more I will be able to post on this PTR but I fully intent on posting a real deal trip report once we've gone.

The only thing left to do is rent a stroller and I will be doing that as soon as I sign off here.

Hope you all have a great weekend!​

DH & I have met our best friends via the DIS, taken 2 DCLs together and multiple trips to visit and we live about 1200 miles apart. Disney brings so many people together. :grouphug:

All of your Halloween costumes sound great! And the Elsa gown is gorgeous!

My how much she has grown! :goodvibes

Love the costumes and the back to school picture, so cute!
We went back this week too. Woot!

Hooray for back to school! :banana:

How cute are those little outfits?!!! I love them! Cant wait to see the whole gang dressed up!!!!!

:goodvibes

DH & I have met our best friends via the DIS, taken 2 DCLs together and multiple trips to visit and we live about 1200 miles apart. Disney brings so many people together. :grouphug:

All of your Halloween costumes sound great! And the Elsa gown is gorgeous!

My how much she has grown! :goodvibes

They have all grown so much! Time is flying by.

Once upon a time I was a shopaholic. Then I became a stay at home mom who occasionally hit up the consignment shop for 'new' things and used lived for hand-me-downs.

I'm still that girl... except for when vacation hits. I'm a sucker for vacation shopping. Now that the summer clothes are all seriously marked down, I've been going to town racking up on precious stuff for my kiddos.

For our afternoon in the park / night at O'Hana -

I found Belle's dress at TJ Maxx for less than $10. Evie's dress is a hand-me-down. Zoë outgrew the outfit she was supposed to wear (she won't be two until this weekend and she's been in a 3t all summer), so I made a visit to Crazy 8 and found her outfit on the sale rack.

The little girl's second bathing suits are totally busted and stained up with popsicles. We did lots of swimming this summer. September is apparently THE TIME to buy swimsuits because I found all of these for $5 a peice.

The little girls are wearing this to Epcot.

On a side note, this picture explains why you rarely see pictures of them. It's like pulling teeth, but I'm sure we will get lots of cute ones during our trip.

Our Halloween costumes are starting to come together.

The Wendy Darling costume came in the mail yesterday, which meant that Belle had to wear it and insist we call her 'Wendy' until dinnertime.

My mermaid tale is in the mail and on it's way, too.

I'm just now realizing how much mermaid stuff we have for this trip. :idea:

Evie is still refusing to budge from the witch idea. And it's not just any witch costume. It's the million dollar witch costume from the park. (Thanks, Emma!;)) The girls have been saving since January, so she will be able to purchase it with her own money. I'm just hoping it is still there! Does anyone know if they run out of those?

I think we are a month out now and we (and by we I mean the two of us who know) are beside ourselves. We check the countdown calendar daily. Gregg is convinced that this will be the slowest month of his life.

I don't think we will really surprise the little girls, because they wouldn't get it. As for Belle, I don't want her to know she is leaving right after school because it will be a very rough day for her teacher if she knows. I'm scared that she will catch on when we pick her up in the carpool line with Daddy in tow and a car full of luggage. Any thoughts of surprising her another way are welcome! Checking her out early is not an option. :sad::confused3

That's about all of my random ramblings for today....

I'm sure I'll check in again before we leave. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter