• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"For the first time in forever, I'm getting what I'm dreaming of." Sept 2015 PTR

LOVE the avengers party! We just did a super hero party last fall. I'm not sure who had more fun--me or the kids! Love the 4 made from pictures--great idea! Isn't it funny how we deep clean the house just to let a bunch of kids (who could care less) come dirty it up? :rotfl:

And the movie night was cute too! We love Hercules. I think if I ever saw Meg at the parks, I'd pass out from excitement!

Love your Avengers party!! I bought myself a Captain America shirt while at Universal and it's my new favorite. You are seriously so creative!

The party looks awesome!!

I love that the fruit and veggies had a power associated with it.

The balloon surprises is such a great idea! Like a personal piñata!! I'm gonna have to steal that one.

Thank you! Steal away, it is totally like their own personal piñata, the kids think it's so fun! I've done it for the past 3 years and it's a hit every time.

LOVE the avengers party! We just did a super hero party last fall. I'm not sure who had more fun--me or the kids! Love the 4 made from pictures--great idea! Isn't it funny how we deep clean the house just to let a bunch of kids (who could care less) come dirty it up? :rotfl:

And the movie night was cute too! We love Hercules. I think if I ever saw Meg at the parks, I'd pass out from excitement!

I remember seeing pictures of your super hero party, it was so cute. It is a lot of fun to create these parties.
Haha SO true, I wonder why I cleaned afterwards.

I'd love to see Meg in the parks too!

Love your Avengers party!! I bought myself a Captain America shirt while at Universal and it's my new favorite. You are seriously so creative!

Thank you! That's awesome that you got a Captain America shirt on your trip! Thank you, pinterest helps a lot ;)

Brave FMN #32

So I totally forgot to post this one. It was actually #31 but since I already posted Hercules, I will just call this #32.

More artwork and photo bombing from my DD.

DS was napping and didn't want to wake up.

I love Hercules! Its one of my favorites. Looks like it was a great movie night.
Cute party! Looks like lots of fun! I think I like planning kid birthday parties more than kids like going to them! :rotfl2:

ETA: You added the Brave one while I was responding! It looks fun too! The fruit kabobs are perfect arrows! I may have to use that idea

Last edited:
Those fruit kabob arrows are so cute!!

We haven't watched brave in forever--I love that movie

Thanks, we love Brave!

I love Hercules! Its one of my favorites. Looks like it was a great movie night.
Cute party! Looks like lots of fun! I think I like planning kid birthday parties more than kids like going to them! :rotfl2:

ETA: You added the Brave one while I was responding! It looks fun too! The fruit kabobs are perfect arrows! I may have to use that idea

Thanks! Yes, I agree the planning is more fun!

The Muppets FMN #33

So first off I hope you all had a fabulous Easter! Ours was filled with many, many, many egg hunts, family and lots of good food.

In between Easter chaos, I snuck in our FMN.

A few updates...

We are super bummed to find out that there will not be a MNSSHP during our dates :sad: It's pretty upsetting, but we will survive.

We have also decided not to do a beach visit. We didn't really want to rent a car because that meant hauling car seats which we were not thrilled about having to do in the first place. Also, we will be spending time at the pool and the water parks which is plenty of water time for us. We have beaches here we can visit, not nearly as pretty. I'm hoping this won't be our only visit to Florida, so this gives us a reason to go back ;)

Universal is still up in the air, it isn't a must do for us. If we can swing it, we would still like to.

So next up is waiting to hear if free dining will be announced, I am worried and very nervous about this. I REALLY hope Disney will offer it again this year.

Then FP+ will be next, I am honestly dreading that part. I don't know what time we will want to head back to the hotel for our mid day break and what time we will be back in the parks. That makes it challenging to figure out Fastpasses. If we get to go to WDW a second year, I think I will have a much better feel of how we do things.

I feel like the time really has gone by quickly and I am hoping it continues to feel that way :)

Love the muppets!!!

I'm sure free dining will come out. It seems like it always does. I'll keep my finger crossed though!

Can't wait to see what fast passes you get!

I love the Kermits!! So cute!

Aw man bummer about MNSSHP :( I'm so sorry.

It's probably best to skip the beach day, especially since it's your first trip to WDW. And like you said, gives you a reason to go back.

FP scheduling can be stressful, but just try to plan as accordingly as possible!

Love the FMN! Those Kermits are so cute!

I think cancelling the beach day was a good idea. And I'm all for needing a reason to go back!

Don't stress too much about FP+. I did, and to be honest we switched them so much. That was the thing I liked about them though, if we were in the park and either wouldn't make it, or the line was short and we wanted to do it later, I just logged onto My Disney Experience on my phone and made the switch!

Love the muppets!!!

I'm sure free dining will come out. It seems like it always does. I'll keep my finger crossed though!

Can't wait to see what fast passes you get!

Thank you! I'll take all the help/luck I can get :)

I love the Kermits!! So cute!

Aw man bummer about MNSSHP :( I'm so sorry.

It's probably best to skip the beach day, especially since it's your first trip to WDW. And like you said, gives you a reason to go back.

FP scheduling can be stressful, but just try to plan as accordingly as possible!

Yea, total bummer. Had we kept our original dates we would have had a MNSSHP, but I'm still glad we switched. Just another reason we will have to come back.

Love the FMN! Those Kermits are so cute!

I think cancelling the beach day was a good idea. And I'm all for needing a reason to go back!

Don't stress too much about FP+. I did, and to be honest we switched them so much. That was the thing I liked about them though, if we were in the park and either wouldn't make it, or the line was short and we wanted to do it later, I just logged onto My Disney Experience on my phone and made the switch!

Thank you :)

Haha, yes I think I just need excuses to go back.

That makes me feel better knowing we can switch FP+ around if needed. Thanks!

Sooo, DIS decided to stop giving me alerts on watched threads. :headache: But, I am bookmarking from now on! I was wondering why NO ONE had been updating their trip reports haha. I'm bummed for you that there won't be a halloween party. :(

Fun Muppets movie night! We LOVE The Muppets! Bummer about no MNSSHP. I don't blame you for canceling the beach day. Is a lot in one vacation. I love "missing" things here and there on my Disney trips I always want a reason to go back!

Fun Muppets movie night! We LOVE The Muppets! Bummer about no MNSSHP. I don't blame you for canceling the beach day. Is a lot in one vacation. I love "missing" things here and there on my Disney trips I always want a reason to go back!

I have a special fondness for the muppets. My parents used to have their music on records.. I'm assuming folks here know what those old LPs were... lol... They would sit my brother and I on the couch and march around to moving right along. Always made us laugh. I think relaxing at your resort is brilliant. The resorts have so much to enjoy :)

I'm so glad the Muppets have made a come back; loved them as a kid and I adore the new movies. Your Kermit is very cute!

Sorry to hear about MNSSHP; just another reason to come back! between that, the beach and Universal, I see another trip to WDW in your near future. :thumbsup2

Sooo, DIS decided to stop giving me alerts on watched threads. :headache: But, I am bookmarking from now on! I was wondering why NO ONE had been updating their trip reports haha. I'm bummed for you that there won't be a halloween party. :(

Same here, I stopped getting notifications too.

Thank you. Yes, exactly. I think I am liking finding reasons for a second trip thing ;)

I have a special fondness for the muppets. My parents used to have their music on records.. I'm assuming folks here know what those old LPs were... lol... They would sit my brother and I on the couch and march around to moving right along. Always made us laugh. I think relaxing at your resort is brilliant. The resorts have so much to enjoy :)

That sounds like a fantastic memory to have!

I'm so glad the Muppets have made a come back; loved them as a kid and I adore the new movies. Your Kermit is very cute!

Sorry to hear about MNSSHP; just another reason to come back! between that, the beach and Universal, I see another trip to WDW in your near future. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Haha, exactly. I need excuses to come back again and we haven't even left for this trip yet ;)

Tangled FMN #34 and The Jungle Book FMN #35

I love Tangled, it's one that our entire family enjoys. My DD had a Tangled birthday party last year, so I reused the banner that I had made.

I even got in on this picture because I was going with the theme and had my Tangled tank top on.

No real updates to add at this time, but I heard a rumor about FD. So I am really hoping next time that I am on here, I will have great news! Fingers crossed!

Keeping my finger crossed on FD! Your movie nights look super cute, as always! I love your tangled shirt-adorable! We love that movie too. It was one of the first that our oldest went too. I remember when Flynn and Maximus take off to save rapunzel, she stood up and yelled "run, horse! Run!" It was so funny! But she was into that movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter