For recent brides who used Disney Photography

pixie2416

Mouseketeer
We were married back in May and used Disney photography for our Escape wedding. I don't remember exactly when our event website (where they post all of the photos) expired, but it was several months later.

Then a few months ago, I could have sworn I received an email about all of these cool photo gifts you could purchase (bound books, photos enhanced w/ Disney images, etc.) using your event photos. Now, our site had expired by then, so I just gave a little sigh, then went about my business.

However, I just received something else from Disney that I can now pay to extend the event site (which I've done). I'm just not sure how I can go about ordering any of the items I saw in the previous email.

Has anyone who used Disney photography purchased any of these items (which are not on the a la carte sheet when you go to do your album)? And if so, how do you do it? :confused3

Thanks!!

you can get that from the photopass website but not sure on the wedding one sorry

I happened to order the proof books from my daughter's wedding in May. On the back cover they had the info about ordering the enchanted photo books, etc. I ordered one of those books as well. The website is www.disney.lifephoto.com they do have other items as well and I even ordered holiday greeting cards from them with one of the family photos from the wedding. I hope this is the website that you are talking about. I also have an 800 number for them as well. Let me know if you want that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter