??for booking Candlelight

Debby7

DIS Veteran
I can't wait to book our candlelight package, hopefully next week. Here is my problem--My sister and niece may or may not join us. If I book now for all of us and they don't come after all, can I cancell just the two of them without affecting the rest of the PS. Does anyone know the cancellation policy--?? Thanks for your help !!

You can cancel up to 48 hours before the show. You may run into a problem if you want to switch from a table of 4 to a table of 2 if they do not have any tables of 2 available when you change it.

If they come, we will have 5. If she doesn't ,three. I'm thinking that might be the same size table.

I bet that you would be going from a 6 person table to a 4 person table and that might be a problem. I'm not sure of the best thing to do but would be concerned that when you cancel a table for 5, there might not be any more tables for three. Don't know if they would leave you at a bigger table.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter