Football on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lilbuddy88, Nov 7, 2012.

1. lilbuddy88

lilbuddy88 Mouseketeer

Does Disney play any football on Sundays or Monday night football? We're sailing on the Dream on December 2 and I'm a football girl but luckily my undefeated Atlanta Falcons play the Thursday before we leave so I won't miss that game but still would like to catch a quarter or two of some of the other games.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. capshockeygrl

capshockeygrl Mouseketeer

I don't know about the Dream, but when I was on the Magic a couple of years ago, they had a Sports lounge and they played Football games on the big screen out by the pool. (I was hoping for hockey... that didn't happen.)

4. soul_power

soul_power Mouseketeer

Not to worry - I sailed on the Dream during the NFL kickoff last year, and BF was able to get his football fix at 687. As seen below, he was VERY happy that we found him a place to watch football.

[​IMG]

5. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yup, 687 is the place to watch the games on board. If there are multiple games going on they should have at least one set tuned in to different games. They also will have some snack food set up.

6. QueenGuinevere

QueenGuinevere Earning My Ears

I was on the Fantasy in October, and they show Monday Night Football on the Funnelvision as well. There is also an Irish pub with lots of TVs, and you get ABC and ESPN in your cabin. No shortage of dots to watch!