Food Network Challenges... Why do they keep bringing Stevie back?

LuvCuteBoys

<font color=blue>Doing good is not a competition<b
Has she EVER done something that wasn't a complete disaster?

She adds drama is all I can think of. She is quite the trainwreck

I wonder why Keri ALWAYS is a judge. Mix it up a little please.

I know...In my opinion, I don't think she has any place working next to some of the other competitors...

I was horrified at the cake she tried to pass of Carrie's birthday.

:lmao: I know! She always tries to pass it off as some kind of artistic representation of something. I like the judge who said her Christmas tree looks like it's ready to be recycled. She'd wrapped it with with edible cellophane, sorry but it was ugly. My only guess is that they keep asking her to come back so more drama can be created. :laughing:

^^ I just finished watching that. What the heck?!

I guess we should be happy that she didn't set it on fire... ?

I know...she's awful. As a professional cake decorator, she makes me angry. When I watch her on these challenges, I think why is she there?! There are so many other amazing people that deserve to be on that show, that most of the world doesn't even know about! Next time give her spot to Lourdes Reyes or Zane Beg or Eleanor Rielander.

^^ I just finished watching that. What the heck?!

I guess we should be happy that she didn't set it on fire... ?

:lmao: No kidding! Remember that episode with Carrie's b-day cake? Ugh, it was awful to watch, she was using crumbly cake bits as mortar to slap together that crazy blocked cake with gobs of icing dripping down it. The Cake Boss guy asked her if they were bread crumbs! He thought she was making chicken cutlets!:laughing:

I agree with the rest of the posts here, someone else should be given a spot for the challenges, especially when you see how talented the other competitors are, you know?

I agree, and I feel that she shows no respect for the competition, or her competitors. :confused3

I can understand her desire to express herself artistically in her own way, but again, she has no respect for the forum in which she had agreed to participate, and then blames the judges for not understanding her "individuality" or "art". Please.... :rolleyes:

The cake she set on fire was so gross. How could she have thought anyone would look at that and say "Oh that looks good enough to eat", when it looked like garbage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter