Food items on DVC Resorts forms for villas

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by DeeCee735, Jan 9, 2010.

1. DeeCee735

DeeCee735 "How Do You Know of the Key?"

Mar 1, 2001
    We usually stop at the grocery store on our way to the villas, but not this time, as we have a late arrival and a split stay. The first two nights we will be at AKV, but the morning we check out we have breakfast at Boma!:cool1: leaving only the first morning in need of food items, and I was thinking grab and go. So, the following 3 nights/4 days we'll be at BWV, and I know we'll want coffee, juice and water. I was thinking if the Folgers thats listed on the grocery form through DVC is available in the general store, I could just run down there and pick up a can of that with some half and half, a small milk, small juice and a couple of bottles of water. I know it's more expensive to purchase from here in comparison to the deliveries, but we are all adults (4 20 year olds, me & DH) and we don't really plan on cooking in the kitchen much since its a short trip.

Anyway, anyone know if I can just run down to the general store for these items?

2. wishicouldgomoreofte

wishicouldgomoreofte Mouseketeer

Oct 14, 2007
    Absolutely, It is quick and easy. To have them do it for you costs an additional $5. You might want to look around at what else they have---cookies, whatever. Don't forget you will need coffee filters. Might be just as easy, if you can spare the room in your luggage, to pack a few of the filter packs------coffee prepackaged in filters for convenience. I know Maxwell House has them. I prefer Folgers, but I haven't see theirs in our grocerys. I jtake some of those each trip.