Food Help!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TwoCortWort, Oct 26, 2012.

1. TwoCortWort

TwoCortWort A Buckeye Disney Princess

Ok the three of us in my family can never agree on what to eat. We found some good places we all like this past trip and my dad is fine with eating at the same places each time. But my mom and I want to try other things. My problem is I am hesitant to eat hot dogs due to getting sick last week. Not sure if it was the food or my stomach isn't use to that type of food. (Have lost 100lb and don't eat all those good type foods at home)

So my question is for the picky eaters, where are good places to go that isn't pizza...that is like the only thing all 3 of us will agree to. -.- how is Casey's Corner? Those hot dogs looked so good last week. I know it's hot dogs, but want to try it. Haha

We can't seem to find a common place at Epcot. We hopped to Hollywood Studios and ate there...we are planning to try stuff on the Boardwalk also. So any recommendations for Epcot would be great as long as its not fish and Chinese. (Dad will not eat either of those)

Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmeb144

mmeb144 I do my own theme song.

Check out Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion. They have a nice little food court going downstairs. We love it. I have some picky eaters in my family and everyone can find something here. Here's a link to a menu:

http://allears.net/menu/men_ssff.htm

I love Casey's Corner. Be sure to try the minicorndogs. Yum!

Cosmic Rays in the Magic Kingdom is another place to go with picky eaters. There are three bays with different varieties of food. Something for everyone!

4. biondagirl

biondagirl Mouseketeer

I agree that Sunshine Seasons at the land at Epcot is a great place to eat a QS meal. We always eat there because it gives our kids a better selection of meals. I love their Caesar salad.

We usually eat a quick meal at DHS at the ABC Commissary. My husband and kids love Caseys Corner at the MK. We eat at Cosmic Rays, too. They have three stations, which offer a variety of meals, too.

Are you only looking for quick meal restaurants?

5. angelbear425

angelbear425 Mouseketeer

I also agree with Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. The food is really good, especially the chicken and salmon. In MK I like Pecos Bill (taco salad) and Cosmic Rays. Yum!

6. TwoCortWort

Both. We do a variety when we go depending on the day.

I suggested the place at The Land, I think that one is on our to do list.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

7. Ali

Ali 14 years here... never a tag fairy visit

I don't like the hotdogs any more at Casey's corner. I don't eat hotdogs very often and now that they have change and are not 100%beef I don't want to try them. I suggest a different place, either Pinocchio or pecos Bills.

8. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

I would go to allears and look at all the menus. We are not picky at all but have a variety of eaters and we love the buffets, everyone can get what they want.
    For Epcot do you like Italian food? French? Mexican??
    There are a lot of American places at all the parks. We LOVE 50's Prime Time at DHS. Brown Derby is pretty normal food too, if you want something nice.
    Crystal Palace at MK is our favorite buffet!

9. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Don't EVER be afraid to eat hotdogs. Hotdogs are delicious. Eat as many as you can, whenever you can :rotfl2:

10. mking624

mking624 DIS Veteran

I, too, recommend Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, there is a nice variety there. Also, don't rule out you each getting something from whatever country you want and then meeting up somewhere to enjoy the meal together. DH and I have done that also. Adds a bit more walking to the mix, but at least you all can enjoy the food you want.

11. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator

Where our dining experts can help you.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

12. NoraNow

NoraNow Earning My Ears

Check out the sandwiches at the Plaza Restaurant on Main Street, we find them pretty delicious! And they have a pretty good variety.

13. TwoCortWort

Italian, Mexican most definitely. We are looking at eating at one of the World Showcase places on Christmas Day. Honestly Epcot is the hardest, minus pizza and America's food place, its the only one we all agree on.

Didn't think of trying out one of the buffet like places...that's a good idea.

Oh we love that place! We discovered it last time we were there. They have the best cheese burgers in my opinion and french fries. Their cheese cake is delicious too.