• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Court Cappuccino

kkaisu

Mouseketeer
Does the All Stars food courts have convenience store like Cappuccino? You know the cheap stuff Fench Vanilla, Mocha like at convenience stores? My DD13 loves this stuff and I thought if they had that for the re-fillable mugs that would be a good treat in the morning to wake her sleepy head up. I know they have a 2.99 cappu, but hoping for mug stuff. I plan get up early and go the the food court and bring back breakfast.

If not do they have the little flavored creams for regular coffee? - those will make an good substitute.

Thanks

Nope, no cappuccino for the refillable mugs. I don't remember if any of the counters had it for sale or not. There was regular coffee and hot chocolate. I didn't see any flavored creamers either, you might want to bring some from home if you think she'll need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter