Food Budget for 2 adults

PawPrintRascal

Earning My Ears
We are two adults, myself and my by then 33 yr old boyfriend. We are not doing many character meals (only doing 2, Donalds Breakfastosaurus and Chef Mickeys) not doing any buffets over $18.00, going to be eating at a lot of counter srvice area, our food court in all star movies, and most breakfast/snacks in the rooms. Probably plan to splurge at Rainforest Cafe and Yachtmans Steakhouse once ea.Will also do a few breakfast buffets)

Im figuring somewhere between $40-$60 for bottled water, snacks, kool aid,milk and cereal,bread, pb and jelly from Publix on the way to ASMo

Gonna get 2 refillable mugs at all star Movies, which take care of soda

Does anyone know how much the styrofoam cooler is at Publix?

Thanks all :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2: :wave: :jester:

I think I forgot to mention that the trip length is 13 days. Tough that mught be of help LOL, Sorry bout that:sunny: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

WELCOME to the DIS boards!! A really good thing you could do if you wanted to figure out how much money to allocate for spending on food is to go to Deb Wills website. She has the menues from WDW..all parks...all resorts...with prices. Get an idea of what you might want from where and add it up. My DW and I are going in January, we did this and added an extra 200 for incidentals such as Mickey Ice Cream bars and other treats.
Here's the link: www.wdwig.com

My husband and I were down for 2 weeks in Sept/Oct 2003. We had breakfast in our room every morning except for 1, ate 1 breakfast and 1 dinner at a relative's, ate all lunches but 1 at counter service. For dinners we used Entertainment Book coupons to eat at Bennigan's, Jungle Jims, Pebble, and All Star Cafe. We had sit down dinners at Liberty Tree Tavern and Cape May Cafe. The rest were counter service at parks or Disney resorts. We used 17 Quick and Casual Vouchers (although 3 of those were used to treat our Orlando relative to dinner). Because we had the Q & C Vouchers (which include dessert), we rarely ate snacks-- only got popcorn once, mini donuts once, one latte and 2 sodas (apart from drinks at meals). We also carried a small bottle of water with us, which we refilled periodically from water fountains.

Our food budget came out to be around $46 for both of us per day. Without the Q and C Vouchers and Entertainment Book coupons, the budget would have been about $56 for both per day. We shared 2-3 meals over the course of the trip, but otherwise ordered our own entrees. We were rarely hungry.

Sounds like you have similar dining habits to ours, so you may be able to budget similiarly...

Beatnik

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter