Food Booths at the Flower and Garden Festival

Cinderellabride

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked, I did 2 different searches and I can't find it. What does the "try it" on the menus for the booths at the Flower and Garden Festival indicate? Is it that you can get a sample of those, or that it's recommended, or the healthiest, or something else? Thanks!:thumbsup2

I don't remember exactly but it's a suggestion for kids to try...not sure if its healthy or just random selections that aren't as unusual as the others.

I haven't seen an explanation of how or why they chose particular foods for the Try it! logo.

In the F&G Guide you can pick up at Epcot it only says "Try it! Menu items in green encourage kids and families to TRY fun foods and TRY simple ways to be their best.!"

There are also some activity areas that have a similar description in the guide: Try it! These activity gardens encourage kids and families to TRY fun moves and TRY simple ways to be their best!

From what I have heard it is a fun way to get kids to try new things. The choices are not too out there for many. I still didnt like some of them. I am more picky than most kids. Lol. But you can ask for things on the side or plain. IMO the try its we tried were not healthy choices. Like the greasy potato pancake in Germany. They were something new for kids and adults to try. A new gimmick. To sell food. Not saying it is bad but........

Yes, it's supposedly a suggestion for kids to give it a try, they might like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter