Food and Wine 2015...let's start daydreaming! updated! highlight video Post 1

We have a studio booked at our home (SSR) for the half marathon, will be online first thing when the 7m window opens to see what our other options might be.

We have an OKW-HH studio for 10/21-10/26. We are traveling with friends who will be in another OKW-HH studio and some other friends using an OKW 1BR. We're looking forward to spending a fair amount of time at Epcot and the pool!!

Oct 18-24 2BR OKW and Studio---Family coming from UK and 22mo old granddaughter's first (of many to come!!) Disney Trip!!!! Can't wait!!!! Air Supply for hubby's 60th too!!!! :bday::yay:

Girls trip 10/18-21!!! First time at F&W. 4 great friends celebrating a new decade of friendship, staying at the Poly. Also going to MNSSHP for the first time. Can't wait!!

We will be there Oct 10-17 at BLT. I CAN'T WAIT!!! This is our 3rd F&W/MNSSHP. Best time of year for WDW!

I just split our stay last week. Decided to move on to Kidani for the last part of the week and we added on one day! So now it's BLT Oct 10-14/AKV Oct 15-18.

Sister Hazel has announced on their facebook site that they will be returning to the food and wine festival again in 2015 and performing on Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6. It's a very popular weekend for the festival as there is a half marathon.

I guess I can post here...I'm a DVC member but no points left for this year:headache:. I just found out today that my mother accepted my invitation to join me in October for F&W:yay:. She has never been there in the fall and I think she will really enjoy the F&W Festival. We are going October 15-20 and celebrating our birthdays:cake:...mine is on the 16th and her's is the 27th. I have an AP that expires on October 21 so I am really squeaking this one in:teeth:. It will be my THIRD trip on this AP which is a lot since we typically only go 2 out of every 3 years.

Since I am all out of points (and working on a limited budget), mom said we need to stay at "the cheapest one they got"...so we are going to "slum it":snooty: at Pop Century! I would have preferred a standard room at AoA, but since they are never discounted, and more than "the cheapest", we will be perfectly happy at Pop:flower3:. Who knows....maybe a nice fall discount will come out and I will be able to get a moderate for the same (current) price of the value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter