Food and the Buffalo Airport

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by scrappinginontario, Aug 17, 2011.

1. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

I know they recently redid the Buffalo airport but am not sure there is much there to eat. Does anyone else know?

Does anyone know if you're able to take food (ie. Subway) through security? I know the drinks can't go but can sandwiches, etc go through security?

TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ccudmore

ccudmore DIS Veteran

Should have no problem with any food that's not a gel or liquid.

4. roxysmum123

roxysmum123 DIS Veteran

When I was there in May there was a sit down restaurant (Anchors?), two fast food type places and a frozen yogurt place. These were right by security. There was also a bar and deli type place further down the terminal. My boyfriend and I go to that restaurant every time we fly out of Buffalo and the food is pretty good, just don't get the caesar salad, blech!

5. peaceluv&mickeymouse

peaceluv&mickeymouse Mouseketeer

I am from Buffalo, although I never eat at the airport, noticed a couple of new places to eat, There is an Anchor Bar there if you like the real Buffalo wings. I am sure you can also get sandwiches.

6. tone.def

tone.def <font color=red>My Mommy told me I look pretty all

7. Eeyore's the Best

Eeyore's the Best Mouseketeer

There is a really yummy sandwich place past security, can't remember the name of it but you can bring the sandwich on the plane.