Food and the Buffalo Airport

scrappinginontario

I know they recently redid the Buffalo airport but am not sure there is much there to eat. Does anyone else know?

Does anyone know if you're able to take food (ie. Subway) through security? I know the drinks can't go but can sandwiches, etc go through security?

TIA!

When I was there in May there was a sit down restaurant (Anchors?), two fast food type places and a frozen yogurt place. These were right by security. There was also a bar and deli type place further down the terminal. My boyfriend and I go to that restaurant every time we fly out of Buffalo and the food is pretty good, just don't get the caesar salad, blech!

I am from Buffalo, although I never eat at the airport, noticed a couple of new places to eat, There is an Anchor Bar there if you like the real Buffalo wings. I am sure you can also get sandwiches.

There is a really yummy sandwich place past security, can't remember the name of it but you can bring the sandwich on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter