Flying to Barcelona - How much?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MasonDuo, Jan 15, 2011.

1. MasonDuo

MasonDuo Mouseketeer

My DH and I have been considering a DCL European cruise. The only thing holding us back is the cost of the flights - how much did you pay or expect to pay? I'm flying out of Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel

Currently the airfare is running around $1200 - $1300 per person. Europe seems to be much more expensive to fly to this year.

Sayhello

4. thndrmatt

thndrmatt Real Life Mickey Wannabe!

30,000 frequent flier miles per person each way. :thumbsup2
    Think our total came to ~$50 due to taxes.

5. HallsofVA

HallsofVA DIS Veteran

We only bought one-way air to BCN, since we were taking the ship back on the WBTA, but we got air for $401/pp one way purchased 8 months in advance.

6. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

Depends on when you are going. Right now for late May-early June, there are quite a few flights in the $900 range out of Chicago.

7. Marymom

Marymom Mouseketeer

We are leaving from our small local airport for about 850.00 per person. I just kept checking fares from various airports on a regular basis and caught it. :surfweb:You need to pick a price you are willing to pay and then book it when you see it. Don't wait! I lost a good deal flying out of Orlando when I "mulled it over" for a day.:guilty:

Mary

8. gailg3horses

gailg3horses Mouseketeer

I saw a $700 pp rate this evening to Barcelona from jacksonville Fl. I thought that was pretty good. Reading this thread, I think it is definetly good. Now if only the price of the cruise would come down a little. I'm ready to go!!!!!