Flying Fish-Wine Pairing

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
I just booked the wine pairing,and the meal where you sit on the counter in front of the chef. I know the Flying Fish is a signature resturant, so I need 2 TS credits. Since I booked this online, is it still considered for the Meal plan? If it is, what would I be paying out of pocket. I know the tax and tip is not included. Would I be paying for the wine?

You can eat at Flying Fish for 2 TS credits.
You can also ask to sit at the counter, which I am going to do for my meal in a few weeks....

but The Chef's tasting dinner is a whole seperate thing, and I don't think it accepts the Dining plan for that. I think you have to pay OOP.

You can eat at Flying Fish for 2 TS credits.
You can also ask to sit at the counter, which I am going to do for my meal in a few weeks....

but The Chef's tasting dinner is a whole seperate thing, and I don't think it accepts the Dining plan for that. I think you have to pay OOP.

Yep, that is what I booked, the Chef's tasting dinner. Darn, so it is not on the Dining Plan.

Thanks for answering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter