Flying Fish Cafe Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by annnewjerz, Oct 25, 2011.

1. annnewjerz

annnewjerz If I had a world of my own, everything would be no

Aug 7, 2008
    I made reservations for Flying Fish Cafe weeks ago---just a normal dinner for DH and I. When I signed onto the WDW website to view my reservations today, in place of my normal FFC dinner, it now says "Flying Fish Cafe Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner" which I am 100% positive I didn't book---and it never said that before.

Is this something I need to call and check on with WDW Dining? I didn't give a credit card number, so I know I can't be actually booked for the Wine Dinner---but I don't want to show up and find out that's what they have down for our reservation.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jguner

jguner Earning My Ears

Aug 18, 2006
    We had the same thing happen with our reservation for Dec 24th. I just called and she said it shows as a regular dinner on their system. She said not to worry about it and that she did not have any idea why it showed that. I was worried it was a christmas eve thing but she said no. Maybe give them a call to confirm.
  4. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    I just noticed the same thing too.
  5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Jun 22, 2001
    This event is prepaid. If you didn't pay for it, you haven't booked it. Don't know what the deal is with the website.
  6. AliciaG

AliciaG Ready, Set, Go!

Jul 27, 2011
    Mine has done that too for our April ADR :confused3
  7. my3tiggers

my3tiggers Earning My Ears

Jan 3, 2011
    Saw that for our reservation too! I called Dining and the CM said it showed a regular reservation on her computer. Weird.
  8. Kathy Z

Kathy Z Counting my Blessings

Feb 23, 2009
    I am so glad to have found this thread when I did a search. This morning I double checked our ADRs and was shocked :scared1: to discover that our regular meal at Flying Fish Cafe was showing up as being the Chef's Tasting wine dinner. We're getting into a rental car just after dinner that night and driving over a 100 miles further south to continue our FL vacation. As much as I enjoy chef's wine tasting dinners that would not be the night to do one!

You would think Disney could have corrected this in the time between Oct. 25 and today. :confused3