Flower and garden food carts or Cape May and Chefs de France?

KStodisney

Earning My Ears
Hi, on our Epcot Day I have reservations at Cape May for breakfast and Chef de France for dinner. What do you think, should I keep these or cancel them and just eat from the flower and garden food carts? I must say the food looks really good! We are not on a dining plan, so it would likely be a lot less expensive to eat from the food carts though that is not the deciding factor. What can we not miss?!?

Those are very different experiences (eating on the go at outdoor food carts vs. indoor table service restaurants). If cost isn't a factor, I'd go with Cape May and Chefs.

DH and I are planning on hitting the food carts, and possibly finding a TS / QS dinner after if needed, though I doubt it will be. The food at the festival just looks too good to pass up!!

Hi, on our Epcot Day I have reservations at Cape May for breakfast and Chef de France for dinner. What do you think, should I keep these or cancel them and just eat from the flower and garden food carts? I must say the food looks really good! We are not on a dining plan, so it would likely be a lot less expensive to eat from the food carts though that is not the deciding factor. What can we not miss?!?
Cape May is a buffet of reasonably good food. You're gonna' be full if then heading over to Epcot. Even after walking around, you might not eat much more for the day.

Eat at Cape May and enjoy Goofy for breakfast, drop France, and enjoy the food at Epcot as you feel hungry again.

Last edited:

I was all set to get some Mexican food in Epcot until I realized that there were food stands while I'm there. I'm all about the food stands after going during F&WF a few years back!

Food stands! I love the tiny portions and not having to sit down and eat all at once. The selections this year look great! I actually prefer F&G over F&W - the stands seem less crowded and the atmosphere tends to be a little more relaxed in our experience. :) I've already cancelled a couple ADRs in favor of the food stands, but I'm keeping one per day on most days - just avoiding fixed price meals so that we can order light during TS meals if we find good things at the food stands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter