Flower and Garden Festival to include FOOD!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by TeresaWen, Jan 25, 2013.

1. TeresaWen

TeresaWen Mouseketeer

I looked to see if there was already a thread on this but could not find one...

Found this on the Disney Food Blog - "For the first time, the Flower and Garden Festival will offer multiple food booths featuring regional goodies from the United States and some of the World Showcase countries.

How about this one - Dole Whip with Spiced Rum.

Very Exciting... I will not be there but will enjoy reading all about this new addition to the F&G festival.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JennaDeeDooDah

JennaDeeDooDah My oh my what a wonderful day!

I absolutely love the Flower and Garden Festival. I'm excited about the idea of adding food! Can just imagine enjoying a tasty treat while walking among the topiaries before grabbing a seat and listening to Mickey Dolenz.

4. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

I'm very excited about this! :cheer2::cheer2:

5. myjourney

myjourney DIS Veteran

This is a great idea, but the bad part is I will not be there until 5/22 so I am going to miss it.

6. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

This will be our first trip to F&G, so I won't ever have know it without the food booths. :laughing:

7. kazlac4

kazlac4 Mouseketeer

This April will be our first trip to the Flower and Garden Festival, and I have been SO looking forward to it. Having food is the cherry on top! Can't wait!:cool1:

8. wdwpirates

wdwpirates Don't lose ya soul cuz it's all ya got. - DH

I think it's awesome that they are really keeping with the garden theme! Looks like there will be some tasty Spring dishes and cocktails!! I'd like to try that watermelon salad!

9. vakamalua

vakamalua DIS Veteran

awe will be there on March 5th, the day before the F&G festival officially begins. Does anyone think the food kiosks will be open that day?

10. budafam

budafam DIS Veteran

Why didn't they do this LAST year when we were there!? Ugh... I've been making Dole Whips at home with alcohol since Christmas... they are awesome!

11. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

The bad news is we are going home on the first day of FG. The good news is we are staying at BWV and can walk to EPCOT. Andd ME won't pick us up until 4pmish!! Yay!!

12. Belle5

Belle5 DIS Veteran

This is almost our exact same schedule! We are planning on F&G all day right up until 5 pm or so!

13. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Nice. See you there!!