FloridaTix sale on Sunday

Wish I had waited to buy our Universal tickets now. But good luck to anyone still waiting to buy park tickets.

Just bought our universal tickets with the discount. Used them last year and real tickets came quickly so hopefully same this year.

Just had an email from them saying they are down to the last 200 customers they will offer this deal to.

Lucky I saw this thread! Claire indirectly gave me a heads up to Floridatix via Facebook earlier on but only just seen this - knocked £33 off my Universal tickets, well chuffed!

thanks for this- I was only planning on buying the cheaper US 2 day base tickets as we usually only end up doing 2 or 3 days but for the extra £40 (for 4) with his offer we can now go a few evenings as well and will get to do the hp train too.

My quidco has tracked too.

My Quidco tracked yesterday, then got declined today.

But the 5% saving was better than the cashback :-)

Although our trip isn't until 2016, we also decided to do Discovery Cove as without the dolphin swim it only works out at £39 more than getting the SeaWorld/Busch ticket.

Well my floridatix have just been delivered by courier. Great service again. Ordered Sunday real tickets delivered today.

Well my floridatix have just been delivered by courier. Great service again. Ordered Sunday real tickets delivered today.

I assume you paid the full balance now then? We paid deposit only so assume we won't get tickets until balance paid.

Ours turned up yesterday - really impressed that it's the tickets you get not a voucher - really slick process all round, even better with the discount added in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!