Florida residents....

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Can you let me know if grocery stores will be open on Thanksgiving? We plan on flying in that day, and I am wondering if the stores will be open that day, or if we should go the next day. Thanks!

I think Wal-Mart may be open for part of the day. Albertson's was open on Turkey Day for the morning at least as I recall. It really depends on the chain.

The Publix stores in FL will be closed but the Winn Dixie stores will be open but with shorter hours, they close about 7 PM. DH works for Winn Dixie so I have an in with grocery stores :)

Are there any Winn Dixie stores between SW and WDW? Or are they near WDW? Can you give me directions? Thanks!

Near WDW...
Winn-Dixie Marketplace #2215 - Orlando Division
SHOPPES OF LAKE AVENUE
11957 SOUTH APOPKA VINELAND RD
ORLANDO, FL 32836

Directions (I used The Dolphin's address, cause I happened to know it ;) ) You can easily begin from "Hotel Plaza Blvd" (near the WDW Marketplace/Downtown Disney, The Grosvenor Hotel, etc)

Start: Depart 1500 Epcot Resort Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 on Epcot Resort Blvd (North) 1.5

1: Road name changes to Local road(s) < 0.1
2: Turn LEFT (East) onto E Buena Vista Dr 2.9

3: Turn RIGHT (East) onto Hotel Plaza Blvd 0.9
4: Turn LEFT (North) onto SR-535 < 0.1 (this is the intersection where The Crossroads is...and Goodings)

5: Bear RIGHT (North) onto SR-535 [S Apopka Vineland Rd] 0.3
6: Keep STRAIGHT onto Local road(s) < 0.1

7: Bear LEFT (North) onto CR-435 [S Apopka Vineland Rd] 0.4
End: Arrive 11957 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter