Florida Resident Special

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by seastar, Sep 19, 2003.

1. seastar

seastar Mouseketeer

I just saw a new Fl resident special at All Seasons. You get a free one night stay pre-cruise at the Swan or Dolphin if you book a 4 night cruise. It is good for 4 different dates in Oct and Nov. The prices look good-wish I could go!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyMagicTravis

DisneyMagicTravis <font color=blue>My name is Travis.....DisneyMagic

Don't you just love those FL resident rates?! We always get great $599 rates for the 7 night cruises. We're going to be looking for more, for next May and back to back in August! Hopefully they will be just as good then, because I NEED to go. :jester:

Travis

4. gassmandy

gassmandy DIS Veteran

Hey Travis--love those FL res. specials, too!! And how about the season/annual passes?? Go anywhere from 3.5 to 6 times--and they're paid for!! Just went to Animal Kingdom yesterday!!

5. TinkerBellPixie4GOAL

TinkerBellPixie4GOAL <font color=red>Bludgers...nasty little buggers, b

Going on a Florida Resident rate cruise tomorrow!!!!!!

6. DisneyMagicTravis

Gassmandy-

It is great! We are annual passholders and make it to Disney about twice a month. It's great living so close and being able to take advantage of so much. Counting down to my next DCL cruise, can't wait!

Travis

7. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

My mom will be moving to the Merritt Island, FL area within the next few months, then she can start looking for those Florida Resident Rates for herself. She will only be about a 15 minute drive from Port Canaveral, gives me more reason to go to Florida, and when in Florida, I have to make a stop at Dixie Crossroads for those "Rock Shrimp" and "Cornfritters, Yum!!! Yum!!!"

8. ReadyForDisney2003

ReadyForDisney2003 Mouseketeer

Do both adults in the cabin have to be florida residents in order to get those rates?

9. DisneyMagicTravis

Andy-

No, that's not far from the port at all. Will that mean more cruising for you....? We know it will mean more shrimp! DCL and WDW, are the main reasons I don't think we could move from Florida. I've only been here about 8 1/2 years, but I really love it here. (I do NOT like cold weather either.) I couldn't move back to the midwest....

Travis

10. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Good point Travis, maybe we can sneek in a few short 4 day WONDER cruises, every now and then. I have less than 7 years, and I can retire. Then DW and I will be Florida residents!!!

I can't take much more of these cold winters myself!!!

11. seastar

seastar Mouseketeer

Andy,

So are you really moving to Florida one day? Cool. Do you know yet what part of the state?

12. Verandah Man

Probably the Merritt Island area, I have family in that area, and soon my mom will be joining them. It will be nice to be around my cousins, they are just as crazy as I am, if not worse, LOL!!!

13. CourtasanSatine

CourtasanSatine <font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br

anything for next November yet?

14. Mjasp

Mjasp DIS Veteran

OK all you Floridians, keep rubbing it in. Discounted cruises, annual passes, warm beautiful weather.

One day I'll be living in Avalon Park, and when I am, you are all invited for a BBQ, weather permitting, oh thats right it is always nice and warm in FL. :D

Joanna

15. ThreeCircles

ThreeCircles <font color=blue>Stays up past 3:00 am (have you s

Florida Resident Rates are usually only released two to six weeks in advance.

16. CourtasanSatine

CourtasanSatine <font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br

ThreeCircles: My mom's friend is making the ressives(she lives in Panama City) so I'm trying to see when they can find the rates

17. DisneyMagicTravis

Andy-

We've thought about throwing a 3 or 4 night in there too, but after being spoiled on 7 nights for so long, we haven't been able to do it. I would like to see the Wonder though.

Travis

18. Maleficent59

Maleficent59 Mouseketeer

Okay Disney Cruise Line: how about a West Coast sailing with California Resident Rates? :cool: