Florida Resident pass - 4 days/4 parks $109

unfreshdiva1

DIS Veteran
Question: saw this special rate for florida residents, but was wondering how you prove child is florida resident? Spouse and I have annual passes and will be taking our niece (who lives in Jacksonville, Fl) with us during our Easter trip. Anyone know of this special and if they have any deals for children?

they have never asked me for my kids ID's. Now that they are older & require the adult pass (14 & 16).... I show the school ID cards. My younger one (was 9 when we renewed her's & still got child pass), I just take her report card & library card to be on the safe side but never had to show it...

My question is I work with a girl who's Mother & Dad live in florida, would it be possible for me to get them to purchase the Florida passes with me living in Michigan... Would I.D. be required?

Florida Resident rates are for Florida Residents only.

It says proof of Florida residency is required for purchase AND use of the passes.

Florida resident rates are for Florida residents and they will ask for your driver's license or i.d. card.

You can buy tickets for anyone for a child under 18 and so long as the Florida resident accompanies the child they do not ask the child for photo i.d. This is to accomodate adults who are residents of Florida with grandchildren.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter