Florida Planning Trip

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Disney Burns, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Disney Burns

Disney Burns Mouseketeer

Hey Guys,

We are going to Florida in September this year and their are 8 people going. We are having a planning meeting soon but were looking for ideas to fun things up a bit, maybe a Florida or Disney quiz? Would appreciate any suggestions obviously nothing to expensive as all spare cash is going to the Florida fund!!!!!

Thanks

Jenn x

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

A couple of years ago we went to WDW with a group of friends. We had a double digit dance party, where we did a Disney quiz and we also jad Disney Bingo. Used Disney pictures off the internet, put them in random order and combinations to make cards, then cut out individual pictures and put them in a bag. Laminated the Bingo cards and used non-permanent markers to mark off the pictures as they were drawn out.

We also had USA themed food and a cake - any excuse for a celebration :rotfl:

Link to DD party post from my trippy here

I have also got a (fairly simple) wordsearch I made up when I hosted the quiz on the Community Board once. If you PM me your Email address, I can Email it to you.

4. Magic Megadegs

Magic Megadegs Mouseketeer

There are a couple of lovely online Disney music related quizzes. I hope it's ok to post the URL here:

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/for_children/disney_movies_music.html

I'm sure a google search could unveil more of those.

The bingo sounds brilliant! You could also play the (Disney) who am I (yes / no) game. Pull a character out of the hat and the others have 5 questions to see if they can figure if out. You can only answe yes / no to their questions.

5. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Party looks great :)

6. Magic Megadegs

Magic Megadegs Mouseketeer

That party looks brilliant!!! What a fabulous idea!!!