Florida Mall

Obi Wan Kenobi

DIS Veteran
Just a quick note, there are two new shops at the Florida Mall, one is the Apple store, twice the size of the one at Mall at Millennia and the second is a huge M & M's store with loads of t shirts etc, including the M's as Star Wars characters, just loved the Mobi Wan Kenobi !!

Thanks for that, I'm sure we will be there soon;)

:) Than's great Obi, thanks for the tip :)

Audrey ::MinnieMo

Was in the Florida Mall last Monday and noticed that many of the electrical shops are selling the same things at different prices, example I bought top of the range Motorola Walkie-Talkies for $60 plus tax, but had noticed the same ones for sale at $170 in one store, $120 in another and $90 in yet another… So unless Radio Shack made a big mistake on what I bought, it was light years cheaper than the rest… worth a wonder before you part with your cash.

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
just loved the Mobi Wan Kenobi !!
I'll be extremely disappointed if you didn't buy it! ::yes::

Has anyone seen the Star Wars Mr Potato Heads - Darth Tater and Spud Trooper? I've written to Santa. :teeth:

Oh my Spud Trooper???!! Never saw him but we saw lots of Darth Taters!

Obi, was the chocolate shop the one that is sort of in the middle of a walkway, kind of circular in shape? If it's that one I loved the T Shirts they had in August. I really wanted a Hershey's Chocolate one but for some reason didn't buy it (more fool me). Racking my brains for the name of the shop.

Miffy2003 said:
Oh my Spud Trooper???!! Never saw him but we saw lots of Darth Taters!

Obi, was the chocolate shop the one that is sort of in the middle of a walkway, kind of circular in shape? If it's that one I loved the T Shirts they had in August. I really wanted a Hershey's Chocolate one but for some reason didn't buy it (more fool me). Racking my brains for the name of the shop.

Hi Miffy, no, its down one of the corridors, cannot remember what it was before, but it has its own entrance from the car park!
Its down near Macy's
according to my map. te shop you are thinking of is Dylan's Candy Shop?

Also, for all you girlies, the big thing in the shoe shops now is boots! Lovely! :sunny:

Dylan's Candy Store is great...could spend ages in there and I do not have a particulary sweet tooth.

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
...including the M's as Star Wars characters, just loved the Mobi Wan Kenobi !!

Would love to see that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter