• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida 4 day pass

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
Deciding on buying this $109 pass. Our Universal passes were less than that for a whole year with no blackout dates, free parking and food discounts. We have not been to Disney in over 5 years. Should I just spend the money and not think about it? Kids really want to go somewhere different though. Is this the first time this pass has been offered for the summer?

How old are your kids? Are you saying they want to go somewhere different, as in somewhere other than WDW or as in somewhere other than Universal? If they wouldn't mind going to WDW, I say go for it!! It's a wonderful deal...I think that last year, it was offered in the fall or so? I remember it was also offered from around January to May of 2002, but I don't think there was a pass offered in the summertime.

I think the Play4Days pass is a pretty good deal. In my opinion, the FL Residents Seasonal Annual Pass is a better deal (about $189/adults) but that can't be used during the summertime.

We are going next week and getting the Play 4 Days pass. We are using 2 days next week and 2 days in June when I will have some family in town. Then, we are upgrading to the seasonal pass!

Guess I will buy them. Kids are 11 and 7. They are the ones that keep mentioning Disney. Looks like buying this pass is away of getting around the blackout dates with a seasonal pass. You use the 4 day pass for 4 visits in the summer , then upgrade later in the summer or fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter