Floor space in AKV studio

DisneyDeb83

Mouseketeer
So, we are staying in a standard view studio with me, DH, DD (23) and her friend. As weird as it may sound, I am more comfortable on the couch...not pulled out, because my back really hurts after a while on most hotel mattresses. I like to lay on my side up against the back of the couch for support.

Anyway, my idea was for the kids to take the bed, me on the couch and hubby on an air mattress. Question is, will I be able to fit a queen air mattress on the floor in front of the couch? I'm thinking it will be pretty tight, and I hate to pack it if it won't fit.

Thanks! :)

I am not sure if a queen would fit.
We have used a twin several times and set it up in the entry hall near the kitchen. It is a little more private over there and has worked well for us.

We just returned from AKV jambo and used a twin air mattress for my son with the sofa pulled out. It was tight but it worked out. We put the twin between the slider and the sofa bed so I think a queen would fit with the sofa in, it might be tight but should fit.

Thanks! I couldn't find any room dimensions, just the number of square feet. But in looking at pictures, it seems that the table is across from the couch. I figure we can do some rearranging and squeeze the mattress in somehow. I'm tempted to upgrade to the one bedroom, but it's so much more money. I do love that king bed though!

Thanks again!:goodvibes

Have you slept on the DVC sleeper sofas with the sofa folded up? They are really shallow for lying on. Not much depth to the seat because of the back cushions. We like to lie on the sofa to watch TV and it's hard to do without rolling off.

Why not just get a second studio for your daughter and her friend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter