Flirting our Way through WDW 1 person at a time(New -2)Final Chapter

Just started reading your TR. Not many TRs hold my attention, but yours is great. And having lots of photos and videos really makes it great.

As for sake, neither my wife nor I care for it warm either. Maybe mix half sake and half Beverly. If you get a chance at a local restaurant or even your local liquior store, try unfiltered cold sake. It looks like milk and tastes so much better than hot clear sake. They also have it available in fruit flavors, much like martinis now come in so many different varieties.

Funny sake video! :goodvibes I tried sake once in Okinawa - once was enough!

I'm looking forward to the rest iof your Epcot day!
huh, usually drinks are better in there home land...well at least they seem like it.

Just started reading your TR. Not many TRs hold my attention, but yours is great. And having lots of photos and videos really makes it great.

As for sake, neither my wife nor I care for it warm either. Maybe mix half sake and half Beverly. If you get a chance at a local restaurant or even your local liquior store, try unfiltered cold sake. It looks like milk and tastes so much better than hot clear sake. They also have it available in fruit flavors, much like martinis now come in so many different varieties.
:welcome: glad you are sticking with my TR and i have not lost you.

i am going to try it cold next time. or that sounds like a good idea to try it flavored will look for it next time i got to the store.

thanks for the tips and for reading along.

Chapter 37. Our space future.

The evening was winding down, we all had our dinner snacks that we want and were full. The sun was setting and it was beginning to get a little chilly out. So we started to make our way back up to future world. No matter how much time you spend in epcot and how much you do, it still seems like you did not do everything you wanted to.

We had not stopped at every country, we missed out on the land, we did not ride space ship earth yet.

Okay time to ride space ship earth, we had not ridden it since they did the changes to it. So we were really excited to ride the new version.
DSC07855.jpg

The line was pretty none exixtent we walked up and went through 2 turns in the lines, and were walking into the ship without every stopping, maybe took 45 seconds to get in.

I was holding parker and he sat on my lap very content. we were going into the dark blast off to the top and we smiled for our pictures, then i felt parker wiggle down...as soon as they took the picture he laid in my lap and was out cold, it was so dark in there we did not see him for a little bit but as soon as the lighted rooms came closer, yep we confirmed it he was knocked out.

We really enjoyed the ride you could tell everyone was just relaxing and taking it in after a long day in the parks.

we made it to the top and began our decent down candi was at the controls and picked our future, which i will share shortly.

behind us i hear melissa laughing up a storm, she chose chinese by mistake and was trying to figure out what she was picking and thought it was the funniest thing.

here is the future that candi picked for us.
DSC07856.jpg

i ride my bike to get places.
DSC07857.jpg

we live in a tree, and apparently i ride my bike in place on the balcony of the tree.
DSC07858.jpg

candi likes to throw veggies in the air so they bruise when going into her bag.
DSC07859.jpg

this is not the future, i do the dishes for her now.
DSC07860.jpg

:goodvibes
and we enjoy a dinner of the veggies we grew each night.
DSC07861.jpg

DSC07862.jpg

but at least we have wine to wash it down.
DSC07863.jpg

hope you enjoyed our future.
DSC07864.jpg

we then made our way off the ride, with parker still sleeping laying down in my arms...and went to the postcard station, for some reason, it picked up mine and parkers face in the car for the postcard but not candis...and we just got this about a month ago form our december trip in our email.
spaceshipearth.jpg

i then carried him over to mousegears so we could do a little shopping, and he woke up while i was holding him and we were walking around the store. we found a ton of stuff that we wanted, on our way to the register, we pass a rake of sweatshirts that was not there before, they were blue zip up hooded sweatshirts that were marked down on clearance, the exact type that i was looking for all week, but could not find, so we hopped in line to purchase them. we got that the cars drawing book and a pancake mickey shaped mold.

this was a good purchaes because both of the girls had on warm tops or sweatshirt items, and i did not so with the cool night setting in, this worked out great.

after leaving the store, parker was getting hungry he had not nursed in about 4 hours, and we doing very good, so candi decided to feed him while melissa wanted to walk to germany to get a glass she found there, and they did not want me to let her walk on her own so i walked with her.

on our way to the baby station we went by test track and i took parker up to the fast pass line and asked the guy if i could get a rider switch pass, and he said sure handed it to me and we were onour way to the baby station to use the switch pass at a later time.

i forget what she got, but i got a tall glass one with a tink carved in it, and one with a donald carved in it...and had the date etched in the back to remember being there on my birthday with the family. we did not get parker one because we dont know what his favorite character is yet, but next trip he can get one.

the lady was standing there, and i asked her how long it would take to get them done, she like an hour, i said how many orders do you have in front of us she said none...i said can you carve it now so we dont have to come back to get it we are on our way out of the park, not really but wanted her to get going.

she said nope, i said fine, melissa said she would pick them up and we could go ahead.

so i said okay and we started our walk back to get candi.

on the way we pass china where the girl is doing her routine, it was very good, and we were impressed, we just wished that candi was iwth us so we could see the whole act...here are few pictures.

she moved to fast to get a good picture.
DSC07865.jpg

DSC07867.jpg

then she was demonstrating the on fire drop and roll technique.
DSC07868.jpg

here is a short video of her act..it was very impressive.

then we came to the norway act of the christmas theme..

this was very funny, her accent and how she wsa telling the story and the christmas gnome behind her making the kids laugh was all very funny, but because of time, we only stopped for a few minutes, we were already gone close to a half hour and knew that candi would be waiting for us.

DSC07872.jpg

DSC07871.jpg

and a little video of theact.

then it was beer thirty, they had an american beer cart outside of norway that was selling bud light, so i treated my SIL to a beer, and we made our way back to candi at the baby station.

i knew that if i came back with beverage she could not be too upset at us for taking long to get back to her.

and i was right when she walked out and say the frosty beverage she was delited to see us again.

so with beer in hand it was time to hit up test track again.

melissa took parker on a little walking tour, they went around the test track waiting area, past mouse gear, and around outside...

our test track expierence coming up soon.

stay tuned, it has a very funny video.

I agree with Lessa thats a different one I normally don't see! Im in the lazy family that wishes for cars that drive themselves

Loved the update about Parkers bday party. So cute. His bedroom looks like Cars heaven!!!!

The saki video is priceless. I tried sake once in Hawaii.........blech. :confused3 It tastes horrible to me too!!!!

Cool pics from SE. I cannot wait to go to WDW at Christmas time this year and see all the Christmas things.

then we came to the norway act of the christmas theme..

this was very funny, her accent and how she wsa telling the story and the christmas gnome behind her making the kids laugh was all very funny, but because of time, we only stopped for a few minutes, we were already gone close to a half hour and knew that candi would be waiting for us.

this is one that i wanted to see and we didn't get to. it looks really fun!

I have never seen your Spaceship results before. Very unique:goodvibes

That is too funny it picked up Parker's face for the postcard:rotfl:

I can't wait to see some of the storytellers in December. Looks like a lot of fun :santa:

Love your future pics! We didn't have nearly the details you did, but it seems we are the Jetson's except our house is in the country:confused3

That postcard is so cute! At least Parker was awake for that!

I have never seen anybody get that future before on Spaceship Earth, very cool to see. :thumbsup2
i want to ride it again ow and see the different future options...i wonder how many there are.
I agree with Lessa thats a different one I normally don't see! Im in the lazy family that wishes for cars that drive themselves

i never said we are normal, i think that disney knows that and picked a special seperate one for us because of how we are.
:banana:
Loved the update about Parkers bday party. So cute. His bedroom looks like Cars heaven!!!!

The saki video is priceless. I tried sake once in Hawaii.........blech. :confused3 It tastes horrible to me too!!!!
it is in cars heaven well parker is in cars heaven. i am now on a mission to find a saki thati like.

Cool pics from SE. I cannot wait to go to WDW at Christmas time this year and see all the Christmas things.
you are going to love it, it is so much different than other times of the year.

this is one that i wanted to see and we didn't get to. it looks really fun!
it was really good, i wish we saw more if it or had time to see more of it.

I have never seen your Spaceship results before. Very unique:goodvibes

That is too funny it picked up Parker's face for the postcard:rotfl:

I can't wait to see some of the storytellers in December. Looks like a lot of fun :santa:
you are going to love them, take the time to see them and dont skip out like we did, wish we saw more

Love your future pics! We didn't have nearly the details you did, but it seems we are the Jetson's except our house is in the country:confused3

That postcard is so cute! At least Parker was awake for that!
i could handle the jetsons life but i would still like to drive, driving space cars would be a ton of fun.

he was awake for the important part.
:3dglasses

Parker sounds so awesome and he is adorable!! Your TR is by far one of my favs...especially since I have a little boy and I am taking him for his first trip to the world when he is 10 months and EVERYONE keeps telling me how pointless it is to take a child when they won't remember. I should just send them to your TR!! Look at what an amazing time you had and even though he may not remember, he has pictures to look at and its not like its the last time you'll take him!! I'm glad you proved it can be awesome. Is it okay if maybe I pm you as I get closer to my trip so I can talk to you about which rides little kids can go on sitting in laps and stuff?

Parker sounds so awesome and he is adorable!! Your TR is by far one of my favs...especially since I have a little boy and I am taking him for his first trip to the world when he is 10 months and EVERYONE keeps telling me how pointless it is to take a child when they won't remember. I should just send them to your TR!! Look at what an amazing time you had and even though he may not remember, he has pictures to look at and its not like its the last time you'll take him!! I'm glad you proved it can be awesome. Is it okay if maybe I pm you as I get closer to my trip so I can talk to you about which rides little kids can go on sitting in laps and stuff?

:welcome: and thanks so much for teh kind words, glad i kept you interest

where i can see some peoples points on taking a little one that age, there are so many positives to doing it.

as you could see from the TR there were so many great memories that we have as parents that we could never replace or forget, the faces he made when he saw his disney characters the fun he had on rides, and just his presence with us at that age was awesome.

even now he goes over to walls that have pictures on it from our trip and points at it and wants you to pick him up so he can see them closer, little kids know more than we give them credit for. and how do we as adults know what they can and cant remember at this time.

anyway, yes you can PM me and ask what he can and cant ride, or what parker did and didnt ride...how long till your trip, at the end of this report, i will be posting a whole list of things that we did and things that we think would be okay for the little ones parkers age to ride in disney.

but if you have any personal or other things you want to ask and dont want others to see, feel free to PM away, i will answer the best i can.

For now you answered plenty over on my PTR!! So thanks for that!! But I am sure I will have more specifics as I get closer...right now I'm at 128 days...but who's counting?!:laughing:

For now you answered plenty over on my PTR!! So thanks for that!! But I am sure I will have more specifics as I get closer...right now I'm at 128 days...but who's counting?!:laughing:
yah sorry about typing so much, i got on a roll and jus kept going, but then again, i love to share disney tips with anyone that will listen or read.

My apoligizes for the absence, been too busy to write a post, just have had enough time to respond to some other trip reports.

Chapter 38. What were those 2 up too?

We picked up candi and were heading into test track, but first we had to down our beer which was not a problem...

beers downed and time to head into test track fast pass line with the rider switch passes i picked up about an hour earlier.

melissa took parker, i think they walked around for a little bit then they went to wait for us in the exit area.

i love test track and it is one of candis favorite rides at disney.
but this would be the first time riding at night so we were pumped.

we walked all the way up to the front of hte fast pass line and we were the next ones to go into the video room, i love looking at the pictures of the testing grounds around the video room
DSC07874.jpg

australia
DSC07875.jpg

england

we really enjoyed the ride, we get up to the front very fast, and getting our safety belt checks.

i took a video of the whole outside ride, i love to listen to candi laughing and you can see the pure joy on her face at the end of the ride when i pan over to her.

her is the ride photo right before we get outside.
image0537.jpg

we come off the ride and see our little mansitting with his aunt melissa and eating some puffs...they look happy, a little too happy.
DSC07879.jpg

i ask parker what he has been up to, and he looks at aunt melissa like this, like im telling if you are not telling, we never will know what those two were up to.
DSC07880.jpg

it is getting a little late so we walk over to the entrance of world showcase and we give melissa directions on how to get out of the park and back to the resort. she is going to go get the glasses we ordered and we head up to the middle to take some more photopass pictures,
these few are mine.
DSC07886.jpg

and looking at the ball.
DSC07888.jpg

we end up going to the same photopass guy that we had already seen 3 different times during that day and he remmebers us and says ahh back again.

we told him he did such a great job before we had to come see him again.

he put in a long day.

i get parker out of the stroller but the temp had really winded down and his legs were cold through his pants so i tucked him into my sweatshirt to keep him warm. made for a nice family photo opt.
image0540.jpg

image0542.jpg

given the little man smootches.
image0547.jpg

when we went up to the ball shots, i took him out of my jacket for a nicer picture.
image0552.jpg

after the picture, we stuffed him back into the jacket like a stuffed pepper.
and we headed back to the front it was really getting cold out and parker was starting to get tired, but you would not know it he got many second winds on teh way back to the room.
DSC07891.jpg

just so you can see he ended back in the little pouch on the way out.
DSC07893.jpg

the bus ride was nice, nice and empty and we got back to our room pretty fast, we picked up our mugs to fill up and parker was still jumpen so we walked up to the front to get drinks and look in the gift shop, the ladies in there loved him again for another night and gave him a bunch of stickers to play with, i asked them if they wanted to take a picture with him and of course they were very excited to.
DSC07894.jpg

we talked with them for a little bit and then left not wanting ournight to end.
candi and parker stopped at the fountain to just take it in and stare.
DSC07895.jpg

we made it back to the room and he was still going going going.

so he played on the floor for a while and we got him ready for bed finally at 10:30...he was in bed at 11.

it was a great day long but a great way to spend my birthday.

i would not have had it any other way.

melissa ended up meeting us at the gift shop on her way back so we were happy she did not get lost and made her way to find us

Fauntleroys Favorites of the day.
1.My birthday in disney
2. Spending that birthday with loved ones
3. Riding soarin and test track at night.
4. the brat in germany
5. the saki experience (even though tasted bad, still fun to try)
6. the new space ship earth.
7. character meet and great

Not so favorites of the day.
1. the coldest day of the trip
2. the last full day in disney
3. the last full day in disney
4. the last full day in disney
5. not booking an extra day.

Parker's smiles are just so sweet. I always chuckle when I see the pictures. Candi's laugh is very contagious, I was laughing along with her watching the video. I always have a smile after reading your trip report. Thank you.

Great update! Parker is a doll! I love that hat! Your photopass pictures turned out really nice. Test Track looks like fun! Did you eat at Peppermarket while at CSR? We aren't doing the dining plan and I heard that it is pricey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter