Flippers

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by ready2vacation, Jul 29, 2012.

1. ready2vacation

ready2vacation Mouseketeer

Is Flippers a sit-down restaurant as well as take-out/delivery? I think we're going to try it instead of Giordano's in September. We aren't crazy about Chicago-style pizza.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ready2vacation

Oops, just found where it is a sit-down. Is it worth it? Pics I've seen look good. Closest/best one to Windsor Hills? Thanks

4. ZachnElli

ZachnElli <font color=green>Is it Spring yet?<br><font color

We ate at Flippers last summer when we stayed at Windsor Hills and we loved it! My DH isn't a fan of Chicago style or thick crust either so Giodarnos was out for us too. We went to the one by SuperTarget.

5. momfeez

momfeez Mouseketeer

We love Flippers. :love: We eat there at least once every trip. There is one near Old Town (East 172), it's small inside, very small. There is one near the Supertarget on 192 West, dining room is ok size (closest to Windor Hills). There is one in the Crossroads shopping center, dining room is larger than precious two mentioned. There are others but not close to WDW. DD is going to UCF this fall and we've already scoped out the locations near there! Yes, we do lover our Flippers pizza :)

I have yet to eat a pizza there I did not like and they have lots to choose from. Enjoy!

6. RumpleMom

RumpleMom DIS Veteran

We love Flipper's. We go to the one at the Crossroads Plaza. It is very clean.

And they serve PEPSI products! Gotta have Mt Dew !!

7. jtopicz1

jtopicz1 DIS Veteran

Everytime we have ordered from Flippers, multiple locations, it has been great!

They do pickup, delivery, and eat-in at most locations.

8. BuzzandAriel'smom

BuzzandAriel'smom DIS Veteran

Yummy pasta primavera! Pizza is good too. We liked it better than giordanos.

9. ready2vacation

Thanks! I can't wait to try it...good thing we're eating there instead of Giordano's. I just realized that I spelled Giordano's wrong multiple times in my original post :rotfl2:

10. alexxussss

alexxussss Mouseketeer

Flippers...awww...my family discovered their pizza years ago and L-O-V-E it! If only they had them outside of central Florida! Definitely give it a try!;)

11. ready2vacation

Does anyone know if Flippers delivers to Windsor Hills? Thinking of this for our first night in town and it would be great not to have to go out.