flighttime:7:48am----what time do I need to be at Logan?

That depends on if you're flying on a peak day, in a peak time. What day do you fly out? Does your trip coincide with school vacation weeks? (not only in mass but in maine, nh, and probably even ct too) 5 is good for peak times, other days 5:30-6 is probably enough time.

What day of the week? We flew on a Tuesday in summer at that time of day and encountered minimal lines (granted it was Manchester, but that's fairly common at many airports). In summer, the bigger concern is business people, because vacations are more spread out. People go when they can, instead of in the only week their kids have off from school.

I am always at Logan exactly two hours before our flight. So in your case, it would be 5:50 am. It always seems that by the time we get through security lines, stop and get bfast or lunch and settle down, its time to board. Time flies there. Better safe than sorry...two hours before your flight.

I get there the requisit 2 hrs. before also. But, you would probably be fine 1 1/2 hrs before. We just sit, relax and eat something.

Airline?

That matters a lot.

I fly all the time from Logan on US Airways and never get to my flt more than 90 minutes ahead on any day of the week except during the really peak times which in the summer are only Memorial Day and 4th of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter