flights Toronto to Orlando June 2013 - reasonable price?

ariamac

Mouseketeer
Hey

I am travelling to Orlando June 26-July 2 and the best flight I've seen is $407 taxes included (round trip). I still have 6 months... Should I wait around for a better deal or is this reasonable?? Any help is appreciated!

Wait.I fly from Ottawa and have never paid that much with whatever airline I've used.It should be cheaper from toronto.

Hey

I am travelling to Orlando June 26-July 2 and the best flight I've seen is $407 taxes included (round trip). I still have 6 months... Should I wait around for a better deal or is this reasonable?? Any help is appreciated!

The very best you will do from YYZ is about $350 and that's doesn't happen all the time. The dates you are travelling are very busy...it's a holiday here and also in the US (July 4th). With that in mind I would book now.

If flying from Buffalo is an option.....right now Southwest has fares for June/July that will cost you approx $200 tax incl. per person. We never fly from YYZ anymore the savings from BUF are tremendous even when fares are high.

Thanks dancin Disney style... Buffalo is not an option for me unfortunately...

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Hey

I see nonstop flights with AirTran from Buffalo for those dates for $220 including taxes.

I would wait..

AC and WJ have had all kinds of sales of late.
I booked YYZ-MCO last week for just over $300 pp round trip for my DD and I ..now we are going in January but I have seen all kinds of deals lately for dates beyond.

:rolleyes1

The only other option would be to check rates with Sunwing. I am going to assume those rates that you have found are with West Jet... and as a former TA, I'm going to confirm that the lowest you are probably going to find out of Toronto are about $350. Booking flights is like a lottery, you win some, you lose some. It is your gamble! If you want to wait, you might save $50 pp... or, it could go up.

It is June, pretty busy, it'll probably go up. I've been watching January (low season rates) for about 6 months and consider $400 to be a good deal if BUF isn't an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter