Flights from Philly or Newark to Orlando

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by erinfarber, Feb 24, 2013.

1. erinfarber

erinfarber Mouseketeer

I am hoping this information is helpful to anyone now looking for flights from Philadelphia or Newark to Orlando MCO. I have been watching the airline prices for months now departing Newark to Orlando for our cruise in May. The prices departing from Newark have been very high. I decided today to check flights leaving from Philadelphia airport instead. I don't know why I didn't think to check this months ago. ( I live equal distance to both airports) I just saved ALOT of money by leaving out of Philly. vs. Newark. I chose a U.S. air flight . For those using the Disney onboard flight check in or Disney transfers, Disney does participate with U.S Air. I hope this is helpful.

2. sseem76

sseem76 Mouseketeer

We live in PA and also about the same distance from both airports. I saw that Frontier flies out of Trenton and that the price is really good but they dont fly on the day we need to leave.

3. jm106

jm106 DIS Veteran

Same here. We always check our other airports. I jump back and forth from EWR to PHL. Frontier from trenton and Allentown don't offer a lot. We fly out of PHL, did that to MCO in August. We're going out if Miami so we looked there and FLL

4. MomTo3PrincessesInNJ

MomTo3PrincessesInNJ Mouseketeer

That's funny, because we live in South Jersey - half way between AC & Philly -- and it was WAY cheaper to fly Jet Blue from Newark last month when we took a long weekend trip to WDW. Both Philly and Atlantic City were double the cost of flying out of Newark, so we made the drive and it was well worth it -- JetBlue is our new fav airline!