Flights booked for October

Westgrove, ours were £515 each, AA codeshare, indirect out via Miami from Heathrow and direct home from Tampa to Gatwick with BA, booked 27 December 2012.

mossyflossy said:
Westgrove, ours were £515 each, AA codeshare, indirect out via Miami from Heathrow and direct home from Tampa to Gatwick with BA, booked 27 December 2012.

Thankyou for sharing- 527 sounds reasonable enough then :)

would be great to meet up with you and your super cute DD, we're there 26-2 November, flying into Orlando via Miami and home direct from Tampa.

And definitely use those AA miles, we have booked our last night in August at Doubletree Sawgrass Mills using our youngest DD's miles:thumbsup2

Will be nice to meet yo at last. Have registered for the miles - glad to hear another good report for using the miles. Used to love sawgrass mills shopping.

Can anyone share their october economy flight costs? Im looking at 28 sep - 15 oct at £527 pp with 1 stop each way between manchester and orlando. I think thats probably the best i will get. I'd like to fly direct with virgin but prices have hike up a lot this yr!! Tia

Thankyou for sharing- 527 sounds reasonable enough then :)

I'd agree. We were just under £550 each as stuck to saturday dates.

Just booked our flights for October - going 19th for 2 weeks.

If anyone is there then hope we can have another DIS meet.

We'll be happy to say hello if there's a DISmeet.
We're flying on October 18th, staying at AoA Little Mermaid for 3 nights, then POR for 21 nights, flying back on Veteran's Day.

Can anyone share their october economy flight costs?

Not sure if it will help you, as flying out from Paris seems much cheaper than flying from the UK
we'll be on US Airways, CDG-CLT-MCO, return MCO-PHL-CDG.
Return fare on S class (super discounted economy) was 535 euros ( £430 )
We booked on February 11th through Expedia.fr
I made lots of simulations from Heathrow, Gatwick, Brussels and Franckfurt, and couldn't beat that price. Same airline (US Airways) was consistently £100 more expensive from the UK than from France. Based on this, I'd say that £530 from LHR looks like a good price.

We'll be there 27 th Oct to 13th Nov if there is a meet please post. I just booked US Airways flights via Philly for under £500 each :)

We'll be happy to say hello if there's a DISmeet.
We're flying on October 18th, staying at AoA Little Mermaid for 3 nights, then POR for 21 nights, flying back on Veteran's Day.

Not sure if it will help you, as flying out from Paris seems much cheaper than flying from the UK
we'll be on US Airways, CDG-CLT-MCO, return MCO-PHL-CDG.
Return fare on S class (super discounted economy) was 535 euros ( £430 )
We booked on February 11th through Expedia.fr
I made lots of simulations from Heathrow, Gatwick, Brussels and Franckfurt, and couldn't beat that price. Same airline (US Airways) was consistently £100 more expensive from the UK than from France. Based on this, I'd say that £530 from LHR looks like a good price.

Hopefully see you again

We'll be there 27 th Oct to 13th Nov if there is a meet please post. I just booked US Airways flights via Philly for under £500 each :)

Yes we'll definitely have to organise a meet. We've flown US via Philly last 2 years - really good route and flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter