Flights at Xmas

stkf

Earning My Ears
My wife has made the fatal mistake of saying "wouldn't it be nice to go to WDW at Xmas?" and now I am very tempted......I haven't been at Xmas for a few years but it is a great time of year to visit despite the crowds. My issue is that I imagine we have left it to late to get a reasonable deal. Could anybody recommend any websites where I could maybe (a big maybe) get a decent deal on flights or even a package deal?:santa: I live in Glasgow and know there is no chance of getting a decent price from there so we could fly from Manchster or London.

For this year?
I guess you have left it too late for a deal. Been 5 or 6 times at Xmas but every time booking 11-18 months in advance. Only once we left it this late, started looking around Oct right upto Xmas eve ended up not going as prices were so expensive.
Last Xmas we went with Virgin Hols, flight and hotel £580pp, just looked for same dates this Xmas, flight only £925. (Man~MCO)
Try www.kayak.co.uk
travelsupermarket.com
kelkoo.co.uk
Good luck.

DF's brother still hasn't booked his flight for our wedding, who knows how much he'll end up spending.

Apart from Orlando, Tampa and Miami, where else could you fly to and then drive to Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!