Flight Center Sale

Pumpkin1172

DIS Veteran
I was at the mall last night with my son while he got his haircut. I look up across the hall, and see the flight center. They have on their big screen, flights from Edmonton...and start listing prices. Edmonton to Orlando ( return ) is now 489 I believe. So if anyone is needing to book flights...you might want to take advantage. :rolleyes1

I was at the mall last night with my son while he got his haircut. I look up across the hall, and see the flight center. They have on their big screen, flights from Edmonton...and start listing prices. Edmonton to Orlando ( return ) is now 489 I believe. So if anyone is needing to book flights...you might want to take advantage. :rolleyes1

I just got 350 return from yvr which has higher frees than Edmonton. Flight center does not have anything better than mediocre prices.

There's some great deals out there right now! I saw some for departure in November/December from Calgary for $386 which is crazy!

I never book flights far ahead of time, but currently flights for next September are $426, which will save us $700 for 4 people as I had budget $600pp!

I know. I wish I could plan a trip for us that far out. Unfortunately we need to do some work on our home and yard next summer, which will cut into our holiday fund significantly. Unless I can budget and save like a mad woman, I don't think we will be doing a family trip any time soon. We are planning a 25 anniversary trip for sometime 2018. I just don't think we can swing a family trip plus the 25 anniversary as well. I will see how much fun the daughter and I have at the end of November for our first trip to Disney world. Then I will decide which trip I want to do next :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter