Flame Tree Re-open date?

I don't know but most if not all of the items they serve are being offered at different stands around AK.

AllEarsNet lists April 22 as the end of the refurb, so I would expect April 23 it will be open.

I've heard this opening was delayed, has anyone else heard this?? Hoping its open for May 9th :)

Does anyone know what they are actually doing at the refurb? I haven't read that anywhere. I am hoping that they are screening in (at least) or glassing in the dining area. The nature is beautiful but the birds and the heat have ruined it for us every time.

I'd like to try Flame Tree again. I remember liking it, but we usually do Yak & Yeti takeout. Maybe we'll try it again at the end of the month!

Does anyone know what they are actually doing at the refurb? I haven't read that anywhere. I am hoping that they are screening in (at least) or glassing in the dining area. The nature is beautiful but the birds and the heat have ruined it for us every time.

The refurb doesn't impact the dining area at all. That area is still open and in use now. (And thank goodness. Eating down by the water at Flame Tree is one of my favorite things to do at AK and I'd hate it if they changed that.)

I've heard this opening was delayed, has anyone else heard this?? Hoping its open for May 9th :)

Oh no, I hadn't heard anything about a delay. We are hoping to eat there on May 8th after missing it several trips now.

Crap, that stinks! It's the only QS location with food my kids can eat with their set of allergies. I guess that's another day I'll have to pack a lunch for them.

Yesterday I read somewhere after June 23. They said it is another delay from the original expected re-open date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter