FL Tours

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by buzzjellies, May 18, 2003.

1. buzzjellies

buzzjellies Earning My Ears

Anyone used them before? I need to stop at the grocery store for baby necessities. Are they the only ones w/ infant car seats?

2. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator

Tiffany and Your ride have free grocery stops and offer child seats.I've used Tiffany many times and they have never let us down.Clean cars with safe and friendly drivers.:earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl: :wave:

3. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

I have used FL Tours 3 times so far. In fact, they are picking me up tomorrow morning at MCO.

I have never had a FL Tours driver to arrive late. I can't claim that for Tiffany Towncars. They were polite but I almost didn't get to the airport for a return flight once.

The FL Tour drivers have always been prompt, waiting for me at MCO and always on time to pick me up at the airport.

FL Tours also provides a free grocery stop. I believe they also have a store discount card for you to use.

Always a neat and clean car, neat and clean driver, who drives carefully and is personable and courteous. I have been very pleased with FL Tours.

I know they provide child safety seats but I have never reserved one before. My baby is 28 :)

Katholyn