Fixed Price Lunch at Chefs de France?

Rora

<font color=darkorchid>I'm the needy, sexy Unicorn
DFi and I are going to Chefs de France for lunch next Tuesday :-)banana:) and I was just curious if they still had the fixed price deal? $20 for appetizer, entree, and dessert. I've read a lot of threads about DISers getting this menu but just want to make sure that it's still available before I allot a certain amount of money towards that day. :thumbsup2

We're very excited to see Remy and try Chefs de France out (last time I was there I was a very little girl!).

Thanks for your help!

As of my last trip in January, I believe Les Chefs de France still offered the three-course prix-fixe menu, but I am not certain. I have not heard or read anywhere that it has been discontinued.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!! Can anyone confirm this?

TIA!

The fixed price meals are still listed on the menus on the allears.net website :wave:

I had it in November. It allows me to get all my favorites!!! Can't wait to go back in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter