Fitness room

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by oklamomof4boys, Aug 26, 2006.

1. oklamomof4boys

oklamomof4boys DIS Veteran

The fitness room is only for people 18 and older, right? My 15 year old will have to start 2 a days for football right when we return from our vacation next summer and he is worried about staying in shape. Any chance he can go if accompanied by my husband? I think I read that the teen group sometimes go to the fitness room, right? How often would they do this on a 4 night cruise?

2. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

We were told no. My son was 16, and a high school baseball player. The kids club on the 7 day went to the club once all week, for 30 minutes. Sadly, we had late seating, 8:30 pm, and that only time in the club was, at 8:30!!!
    And my son didn't go to the clubs anyway, too many other things to do.

3. oklamomof4boys

oklamomof4boys DIS Veteran

That's what I was afraid of. We told him he'll just have to jog and to sit ups and push ups. I wonder if there is room enough in the staterooms ( or anywhere else) to jumprope? We'll just have to hit the fitness rooms extra hard in our hotels before and after the cruise ( we're going to be gone 2 1/2 weeks).

4. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

He could jump rope on the sports deck or secret deck 7 if no one was out there.