Fitness Equipment?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Goofy Girl, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Goofy Girl

Goofy Girl Mouseketeer

Do you know exactly what fitness equipment they have on board? I remember treadmills, and that's all. I am interested to know how much they have for weights (dumbell and bars), as well as weight machines like nautilus or cybex?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. castawayfan

castawayfan Mouseketeer

They have a lot of free weights, some machines - couple of upper and a couple of lower body. They have treadmills and stairsteppers and the virtual reality stairstepper.

4. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

They also have a couple of stationery bikes. :)

5. TiffyRose

TiffyRose West Coast Dis love

Recumbent or upright? I think they have a bunch of uprights for the spin class they do sometimes, but I like to read on the recumbent.

6. Bdunn

Bdunn Mouseketeer

Fantasy has some ellipticals also; some dumbbells, but nothing heavy; no bars. There is a fair number of machines. I don't recall the brand, but they are OK.

I love doing a workout, then going into the dry sauna, wet sauna, and finishing up with a scrub in the Rainforest Room. Siberian Night is---brisk!

7. ldnon

ldnon Earning My Ears

I was on the Dream in July. They have free weights to 50 lbs, dumbbells only - NO barbells.
    Weight machines are somewhat limited but in good condition. (Cybex style).
    Probably 6 treadmills, several upright bikes, as well as spin bikes .
    Have a great trip!

8. GreyStr0ke

GreyStr0ke DIS Veteran

I loved the gym on the Dream! Nothing was better than a morning run on one of the front treadmills overlooking the ocean. I felt machine wise it was lacking a bit but they did have dumbbells up to 50lbs. I noticed that it was packed on the first full day and then got less and less busy as the sailing progressed. I believe they used Life Fitness machines.