Fish Extenders?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by 101DalmFan, Sep 8, 2006.

1. agterry

agterry Earning My Ears

I think I'm going to order mine off Etsy. Any other good sites?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

I'm looking to order mine from Bullfrogs and Butterflies on etsy as her FEs are beautiful, much less expensive than many others and she has great reviews.

4. jenjen2013

jenjen2013 Earning My Ears

thank you everyone for the great info and ideas

5. missmissy317

missmissy317 Earning My Ears

I ordered mine from Pixie Dusted Stitches She makes them with separate pockets so I can add or remove pockets as needed! LOVE it!:thumbsup2

6. emkamartin

emkamartin Earning My Ears

Super excited for our cruise

7. KBaker5

KBaker5 Earning My Ears

NEED LOTS OF HELP! I don't have a clue.

8. conley1510

conley1510 Earning My Ears

How do I sign up for the Fish Extender for our cruise on Feb 23th 2014

9. Wendy&Grumpy

Wendy&Grumpy Is there any better place to live than Mickey's ba

10. DDG

DDG Earning My Ears

There are so many posts, but I could not find what I was looking for. Are gifts given each night by me to others or do I give gifts only once to participants during the cruise.

11. NH Disneyfan

NH Disneyfan Mouseketeer

Depends on how the group does it. We have always given once during the voyage.

12. minniemouse1

minniemouse1 Member of the Grand Slam Club!

Our Fe group states "rules are up to you". We will give gifts once during our cruise. We did adult gifts, teen/tween gifts and gifts for the kiddos. We might not be able to deliver them all in one night since we have over 20 rooms in our FE so we will just split it into 2 deliveries if necessary. This is my first time participating in an FE group and I am enjoying coming up with gift ideas and Disney-ing up my items. Lots of great info on the net if you search "fish extender gifts". I definitely lifted some ideas from others posts.

13. SoNewToDisney!

SoNewToDisney! Mouseketeer

Question - are we to put a card or label with our gifts to say who it's from?

14. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

Most people do :goodvibes

15. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

But not all. :goodvibes

16. MyShoes

MyShoes Earning My Ears

I've been looking for information on how wide a fish extender can be for a Fantasy cruise. Some posts say 9 to 11 inches and other posts say 6 to 9 inches.

Does anyone know what the correct width should be? ~~~Thanks

17. PocahontasinDenver

PocahontasinDenver Newbie

What happens if you don't get a cabin assignment until embarkation? Just wondering...thanks.

:confused3

18. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Typically, a cruise meet will have some sort of get together on the first day to change/add room numbers for those parties who didn't get their number before the cruise. Or the organizer will sometimes have a list posted at their door where those people who need to correct/add/change their room numbers can do so and others can see the changes.

19. Nurseterri

Nurseterri A dream is a wish your heart makes...

I was just at Party City today and found regular sized playing cards with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on them. Maybe try there...

20. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

If you have photos or images that you would like to use, Artscow.com offers custom playing cards for sale.

21. Nurseterri

Nurseterri A dream is a wish your heart makes...

Hi. My name is Terri and I am an FEaholic. :rotfl2:

My cruise is not until April 2015, but have already gone OVERBOARD with FE gifts/trinkets. Of course I am not aware how many cabins we will be taking care of (My SIL and I are doing this for our family of 9 going on the cruise), but have already bought for every age range. My SIL is sharing some of the trinkets with me(more like goodie bag stuff) and we each are doing our own handmade gift for the cabin (she is doing door magnets, I am a mixture of stuff with only a few of each type of item instead of same gifts for everyone).

We each are buying 2 Ikea organizer wall hangs for our families (SIL, DH, son, daughter; myself, DH, DS) and then personalizing them (neither of us sew so we will do iron on stuff and lots of glue gun goo).

It's so hard to decide on things as there are SO many ideas out there! I will definitely need to go on another cruise to use it all up!:rotfl: Or, put tons of stuff in my ward's treat box at work. :)

Anyone else having this problem?