First week check in....

Kourtnie

Mouseketeer
Ok so drumroll please:rockband: its time for week one weigh in.
I am at 178 so that is six pounds down :bounce:

I think the first week was hard, not because I was hungry but becasue my husband kept tempting me we went out to ice cream and i got a diet coke, when we went to applebees he ordered all my favorites, he even had my mom make homemade mac and cheese when we went over for dinner, I brought WW frozen mac and cheese cooked it and put it on my plate and ate everything they had but I stuck to it.:p

I think that the hard part will be when the weight loss slows down and skips a week but im glad you are all here.

I think that I boosted my metabolism a little before i was just eating too little I think...
Hopefully the losing will continue.
Thanks for the support

This is a wonderful first week loss. Aren't you proud of yourself for avoiding all of those "favorite foods" at your mother's? I hope so, because <i>I'm</i> sure proud <i>of</i> you!

Katholyn

Thanks for all of your support...
I cant wait until monday to see if I can get that 10lb clippie and move to the next point range

Kourtnie - that is awesome! I am about to go grocery shopping and *inspired by you* I have crossed Ruffles off my list!! Keep it up (or should I say off? ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter