first trip to WDW

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by cartoon lover, Mar 20, 2013.

1. cartoon lover

cartoon lover Earning My Ears

My DH and I have been to DLR many times... however this is our first trip to WDW (in april). And yes, its just us two. We are staying at POR and going to the parks for 4 days with a park hopper. We will be celebrating our birthdays there. We do the whole pin traiding thing, and im a photographer so i will have my dslr attached to me 24/7. i guess im just wondering what the must do/dont dos are. Any advice for a WDW newbie??!?! Oh! and I REALLY want to eat at be our guest but all reservations are filled up. so we will be trying for lunch... is it worth the wait in line? How bad is the wait?

2. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Aloha and Welcome!

3. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

:welcome:

Hope you enjoy your first visit to the World!

4. SLamott1973

SLamott1973 Mouseketeer

We ate at Be Our Guest in Nov at dinner for the soft opening and we loved it! We had reservations and didnt wait long for our table. Its will be a must do for us from now on. I would expect lunch wouldn't be a long wait due to big seating capacity and the ordering system. You can check frequently during your stay for reservations, people do cancel. If it was something you were looking forward to doing, you'll be disappointed more by not going for dinner vs waiting for a table