First timer

cruisin' aunt

Earning My Ears
First time posting! I have searched the discussion boards for the last 6 months and finally decided to jump in. I am traveling 10/5 on the Disney Wonder with my DH and 7 (almost 8) year old DN. I have gained so much knowledge from these boards. Thanks for the informative postings.

Welcome Aboard! (To get you more in the spirit of your upcoming cruise.) You will find that this board has so much information to help you plan your trips to WDW. The people are very friendly and very willing to help.

Welcome!!! How awesome that you are cruising. I did it a few years ago with my three children and DH. It was a wonderful experience, and worth every penny. Enjoy your trip and please come back and tell us about it.

Welcome to the DIS, <b>cruisin' aunt</b>. I'm so glad you decided to "delurk". I loved my cruise, I'm sure you will love yours too.

Have you been reading the cruise trip reports? That's so much fun :)

Katholyn

Welcome! Oh my goodness-it's almost time for your cruise!:)

Welcome :wave: cruisin' aunt.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise...join in here on all the boards :)

Welcome to the DIS! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time on your cruise. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter