First timer-if you had to pick 1, what is your favorite TS & CS restaurant

If I was forced to choose (after discussing it with my family), it would be O'Hana's for TS and Pecos Bill's at MK for CS.

I love the grilled shrimp at O'Hana's along with their bread pudding topped with Bananas Foster, plus the ginger sesame chicken wings and the rest.

Pecos Bill at MK, it is hard to beat a good grilled hamburger with a topping bar that also has hot cheese sauce for your fries.

For CS, the best is Sunshine Season b/c of great selection and great value on DDP.
For TS its very hard to say b/c so many great restuarant but we love Naroccoosee's.

Favorite TS= LeCellier for filet/w mushroom risotto
TS= Ohana's strictly for the bread pudding

I would agree for both of these but I am worried you won't be able to get reservations for either at this point.

I would recommend Kona Cafe as an alternative as we love it and reservations are easier to get. Chefs de France is also a good alternative and is easier to book.

Raglan Road is one of our favorite TS. We like the atmosphere, and the food is delocious. I would go for the bread pudding alone!

Earl of Sandwich is one of our favorite QS. I know it's not the best DDP value, but we love the sandwiches.

JMHO, but I would recommend switching up a couple of your character meals for breakfast instead. I just don't find them all that great for dinner...food wise. You obviously have kids that like to try things....and I don't.....so while my kids don't find many things they like, yours probably will be disappointed in the quality of the taste. Where as the breakfasts also have lots of choices I also think the food is overall better. We have tried a few for dinner, but won't go back (but that's just us) because for the prices.....they are SOOOOO many better places to have dinner. We get the character fill by going with breakfast and actually enjoy the food too.

Everyone has different opionions obviously....but you just want might to mix it up a little so you can decide for yourself. Crystal Palace has an excellent breakfast buffet, probably my favorite.

My favorite meal so far in our several trips is probably San Angel in Mexico. My kids would vote for Sci-Fi. They love the atmosphere and it's good for burgers and shakes. We haven't ventured to other things. Something about that place makes me want a burger. For CS, I'd also vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. My kids like that too, but would probably vote Pizza Planet as their favorite. Again, atmosphere winning over great food.

regards

Garden Grill doesn't offer lunch anymore. However, our fave TS in Epcot does: Biergarten. The food is absolutely delicous & the entertainment is really fun for everyone. My fave CS in each park is:
MK- Pecos Bill: awesome taco salad, burgers, & bbq pork sandwich with the best toppings bar ever
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons: The freshest CS in all of WDW w/ lots of different options & an awesome bakery
DHS- Fairfax Far: Love their Fairfax salad & large bbq variety
AK- Pizzafari: Tasty pizza w/ really yummy caesar salads

I would also check out Rainforest Cafe in AK for breakfast. The prices are VERY reasonable & the restaurant is really peaceful in the morning. We always get the breakfast pizza & it's large enough for 2 big eaters to share.
Have a great trip!!!

So hard to choose just one! In DTD both Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich offer something different than burgers and chicken strips. We always visit Pecos Bill if burgers are what you want though, the fixins bar is great. Columbia Harbour House does some very good sandwiches.

For TS we always visit 50's Prime Time Cafe, very good for laughs and the food was good. Le Cellier does excellent food but does tend to get booked very quickly. California Grill is expensive but the view is wonderful and the food exquisite.

My DDs love to eat dinner in the Castle & Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. Another favorite for kids is Prime Time at Disney Studios. They love for someone else to tell them to eat their veggies instead of Mom.
Favorite CS include Cosmic Rays at MK & the Japanese CS at Epcot. They really like their sushi. When at Epcot, they love to visit BC for gelato.

My youngest DD found the kid's menu boring & was so happy that she was old enough on our last visit to order off the adult menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter