First timer booking DVC ?'s...

anbouk

FINALLY....DVC!!!
I will be booking our first stay as DVC members soon for a two bedroom. There will be our family and one other family sharing possibly a two bedroom. The second family will be arriving a few days after our check-in would this be a problem? Has anyone else done this before? Also, our family loves the DDP, do both families HAVE to buy the DDP? Does it work the same with the park passes, too? Thanks for the responses....you folks know it all!!

I will be booking our first stay as DVC members soon for a two bedroom. There will be our family and one other family sharing possibly a two bedroom. The second family will be arriving a few days after our check-in would this be a problem? Has anyone else done this before? Also, our family loves the DDP, do both families HAVE to buy the DDP? Does it work the same with the park passes, too? Thanks for the responses....you folks know it all!!

The other family checking in later won't be an issue at all.

Unfortunately, all room occupants have to buy the dining plan for the full stay, so not only would the other family have to buy the plan, they'd also have to buy it for all the days of reservation, even if they arrive later. You might be able to solve this issue by booking a 1br and a studio instead of a 2br. That way your family could take the 1br and do the dining plan without affecting the other family.

Park passes are different - you can call buy whatever you need.

THANKS for your reply Tara! I was thinking the same thing, prolly to get two separate rooms....and do our own thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter