First time to Disney...

Welcome! It depends on what time of year you are going and what everyone's likes & dislikes are. I recommend Animal Kingdom to everyone.

Teach them about "sticking together" and teach the older one to watch out for the younger. It can get really crowded. I always see children who have gotten separated from their parents. I'm sure this is terrifying for some. It is easy to get separated. Teach them to go to a Cast Member (employee) if they get lost. I have my children hold on to the back of each others shirts in tight crowds. If the teens won't do it, at least have the 10 year old do so. We all walk in single file lines holding on to each other. We may look crazy but I haven't lost a kid yet! :) Also, you may want to keep the younger on in between you and one of the older kids (or other adult if there will be one with you) while walking through the crowds. That way if he gets "lost" or loses grip of his brother's shirt, someone will still have a hold of his or someone will at least be behind him. This may make him feel safer. Even confident kids can get "shook up" when stuck in a crowd of thousands of people trying to get on the monorail or to leave Fantasmic! at the same time. Keep in mind that even if they try to call you on your cell, it can be hard to hear your phone ring. Always make a spot to "meet up" if you do get separated.

Travel: By Air or Car? If by Air, Disney’s Magical Express (DME) from airport to Disney hotel or other shuttle or rent car?
Hotel Accomodations: OnSite or OffSite? If Onsite: Value, Moderate, Deluxe or Rent DVC? If offsite: car and parking at parks.
Dining: One of the Disney Dining Plans? Out of Pocket? Eat in room and carry food/snacks into parks? Making reservations at Table Service Restaurants – 180 days out.
Fast Pass Plus – 60 days out if staying onsite, 30 days out if offsite.
My Disney Experience Account – a way to link hotel, dining and fast pass to one account accessed by your magic band. Accessable via web and app.
That’s just the beginning of planning. Do you have any specific questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter