First time listener & relieved to hear some things from the top!

Buttercup Roberts

Future Orlando Resident
Hi guys,

Just discovered your podcast via Google plugging them in their gmail service, and listened to all of July since last night.

I have to say, I thought for years that the often moralizing and chastising nature of some of the posters on these boards was, well, the opinion of the management. I guess I should have known better.

I was very happy to hear that you all up there at the top of the DIS would take the time to kind of police the witchhunts that sometimes seem to crop up over various issues.

We had the same thing over at radp years ago with food in the parks. We went around and around with people just insisting anyone who brought in a bottle of water and a bag of goldfish crackers for their toddler was "stealing" and "lying".

Anyways, it can be wild out there in cyberspace, and I think your podcasts are doing a wonderful job being fun & informative about Disney theme parks, but also of providing some leadership for all of us DISboard denizens.

Probably not that it will change anything. After all, humans just can't seem to resist telling off someone from the privacy of their keyboard, once in a while. :headache:

I agree 100%!! It was a breath of fresh air to hear Pete & the gang laughing about the mug issue. IT'S SODA! Someone asks about bringing a mug back the following year & gets six pages of flames. Don't you think that with all Disney has accomplished over the past 50 years they could enforce the 1 trip mug issue if they really wanted to? They don't care. It means more to some posters than it does to WDW.:thumbsup2

I agree, it was good to hear that Pete & the Gang poking fun at some of the posters who get a little carried away with themselves sometimes. Sometimes a little bit of realism brought to the boards is a good thing.

One of the funniest places I have seen it is on the Rumors and News Forum. Apparently almost everyone who posts there received a PHD in Disney History and finds the need to expouse their sure-fire-first-hand-everyone-else-is-wrong expertise on to everyone else. Its hysterical.

Keep up the good work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter